Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Tenth Gear" A Doomworld Speedmapping Community Project (Now on Idgames!)

12 hours ago, Dubbag said:

Here's the WAD that inspired me to start all this speedmapping business. Give it a try, considering it's half the time we had for this one, it's some how alright. Not great but still good IMO.maps all made in five minutes by the same author.

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/0-9/5minmap

One of the wads is made by one author, but the other one "5minmap" is made by various people, including yours truly with... 3 maps iirc

2 hours ago, Walter confetti said:

One of the wads is made by one author, but the other one "5minmap" is made by various people, including yours truly with... 3 maps iirc

oh didn't know that nice!

This is some good stuff! However, MAP32 doesn't seem to be working for me with dsda-doom v0.18.0, -complevel 9 (Boom compatibility). It does work with -complevel 2 (vanilla Doom II), though.

19 minutes ago, Shepardus said:

This is some good stuff! However, MAP32 doesn't seem to be working for me with dsda-doom v0.18.0, -complevel 9 (Boom compatibility). It does work with -complevel 2 (vanilla Doom II), though.

I tested it myself and I found the exact same issue. The brown lift doesn't work with -complevel 9, but does with -complevel 2. Hey @Dubbag, can you look into this?

12 hours ago, E.M. said:

I tested it myself and I found the exact same issue. The brown lift doesn't work with -complevel 9, but does with -complevel 2. Hey @Dubbag, can you look into this?

hmm I'm not sure how to fix that, I'm asking the co-header to see what ups with that. Thing is it's already on idgames so it's too late to fix that

Just now, Dubbag said:

hmm I'm not sure how to fix that, I'm asking the co-header to see what ups with that. Thing is it's already on idgames so it's too late to fix that

Oh well. Guess we'll just need to remind people to use -complevel 2 on that map.

3 minutes ago, E.M. said:

Oh well. Guess we'll just need to remind people to use -complevel 2 on that map.

Sorry about that. That lift has been giving people problems since the beginning in one way or another.. IDK why it's so temperamental.