Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Baroness

Shish-Kebob!!!(3 pages comic)

Now a longer story!! I'm glad I finished it :P
This is my theory of how Pain elementals get all those lost souls inside their mouths, I got the idea a loooong time ago,while reading a DOOM 2 FAQ, and it started out as a one page comic, starring only a Pain Elemental and a Shotgun Zombieman. Now it has extended :P
I added some funny appeareances, go find them!!
Also, I'd wish to know which was your favorite panel, just in curious.
Heh, Lost Souls are cute!!

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/shish-kebob.html

Haha, that's pretty good. Although I will never understand why a nine year old game is still inspiring people to draw comics about it...

ravage said:

Heh, you are one of a kind. :)

I second that statement.

Trasher][ said:
Silverwyvern has competition, dare I say.

There's no competition when someone steps down ;)

*bows to Skeletal and leaves quietly ;)

Rofl, this thing is definitely on par with the Green Pile. Cute. Hilarious. 'Nuff said.

Although I will never understand why a nine year old game is still inspiring people to draw comics about it...

Maybe because this 9-year old game is a classic which constantly lends new ideas.
You could also ask: Why is capcom still doing new sequels to an old game called "Resident Evil"?
Why is there a new incarnation of an old game called "Sim City" underway?
Why is id doing Doom 3?

Because these games are classics that people can't get enough of.

Demons Hand said:

LOL. That is realy cool. Wow is the cyber-demon hiting on?

Actually, he is flirting with the imp girl who is sitting on the edge of the fortress, showing off his powerful rocket launcher to her(look at the small heart over his head!)I drew those with a .05 mm pen, sorry I couldn't do it bigger, but I'll redraw it someday ;) :P

There's no competition when someone steps down ;)

*bows to Skeletal and leaves quietly ;)

Really, I have no intends for competition, me humble girl :P *floats*
Mmmmhhhh....what about a Crossover?

Wouldn't a crossover result in petty arguments about who does which image?
Silverwyvern: I want to do the cacodemon in this pic.
Skeletal: Heck no! I like cacos better than you! I'M gonna do it.
<Insert barrages of insults from both sides>

Then again, I never tried doing comics together with someone else let alone doing any comics at all (I actually made a feeble attempt at doing a lame dinosaur comic when I was six or so).

I guess the best and only way to put it is : I work alone.

That way if I screw up its my fault.. and if someone else screws up it's theirs..

dsm said:

Then again, I never tried doing comics together with someone else let alone doing any comics at all (I actually made a feeble attempt at doing a lame dinosaur comic when I was six or so).

I used to make a small bowling comic based off just how crazy my mom's bowling league is. This was quite a few years ago, and I'm not sure where any of them are. Think Looney Toons + bowling. :)

If I got one negative thing to say about it it's this:
Either that cyberdemon is damn small or that imp girl is damn huge (not to mention the caco unless it's closer to the foreground).

I mean, that cybie looks like it's about the size of a Baron - not that that's particularly small, but come on, a cyberdemon is huge.

Oh yeah, and I thought Pain Elementals were female ;-)

But who cares anyway? The comic kicks ass - the drawings are comic-technically superb (they contribute to the fun) and the jokes are first rate. I just can't stop reading this thing :-D

Little Faith said:

Who says this pain elemental isn't female?

It is only referred to as "mommy" in the comic.

*Ahem*

Mr Blob loves tasty shish-kebob! Yum!!

dsm said:

If I got one negative thing to say about it it's this:
Either that cyberdemon is damn small or that imp girl is damn huge (not to mention the caco unless it's closer to the foreground).[/B]I mean, that cybie looks like it's about the size of a Baron - not that that's particularly small, but come on, a cyberdemon is huge.

Not all the sizes can be all the same......He could be a young cyberdemon and because that he could have that size, and since I've not seen imp girls I have no clue about their size too (remember sexual dimorphism[sp?]) But weeeeeeeell.......I still need to master super tiny details (the comic you see online is bigger than the original size) I'll redraw that scene separatly later ;)

it don't seems go to page 2?
I can see page 1 only... :(

she changed the file extensions to html instead of htm, but the links on the pages need to be fixed