Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnatone

a warez question/johnny cash's version of 'hurt'

yes, i'm a huge nine inch nails fan.

alright, i know the rules for warezing and all that shit, so i'm not going to ask for any links and don't want any until i know if it's clear, but i got onto kazaa 'cause i wanted the video of cash's cover of 'hurt' but couldn't find it. is it considered warzing if i ask for a link to download the video in some format like mpeg? if it is, i don't want it, don't give it to me, forget i asked.

alright, i'll rephrase it. if i were to ask for a link to download a music video to my hard drive, would that be considered warzing? because if it is, then i won't ask.

man.. don't say the w-word.. the video is available for free on the intarweb.

right here.

here is an article on the video if anyone reading this wants to know WTF we're talking about.

sorry. i don't wanna get banned. i guess i'm just to damn lazy to look for shit on my own. thanks for the link.

I just watched the video. Not at all what I was expecting, but a bit better than I had expected it to be as well. I almost like this version of the song better than the NIN version.

monochrome said:
if i were to ask for a link to download a music video to my hard drive, would that be considered warzing?

If that music video is a commercial release you cannot ask for a free copy / link here. No warezing allowed here, period.