Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FNSG

DOOM Eternal - Enemy Randomizer

This mod randomizes every enemy encounter in the base game and the DLCs, including secret encounters and slayer gates - every time you play, reload a checkpoint or retry a secret encounter. It was created by proteh and is available for download at nexusmods.com website. To us, this mod feels more like master level mod than default nightmare mode. A play-through videos of other campaign levels will be posted here daily so feel free to check this post out regularly. Cheers!

I hope id Software improves mod support so we don't have to "inject" them manually.

In general this mod seems to be interesting. I'm curious how it affects the pacing. Imagine 3 Tyrants spawning ind the SGN computer control room. 

21 hours ago, igg said:

I hope id Software improves mod support so we don't have to "inject" them manually.

In general this mod seems to be interesting. I'm curious how it affects the pacing. Imagine 3 Tyrants spawning ind the SGN computer control room. 

we also hope randomizer will become part of the game one day cause its frikin amazing...the replayability of randomizer is HUGE...balancing it out is a true challenge...proteh did a good job regarding that in this version, still, all these levels felt like master levels to us (and we have like 600+ hours of playing)

And THIS is the Tesla Tyrant:

edit: found the Cursed Pinky:

Edited by whatup876 : another video