Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Dubbag's WAD Show" Post Your WADs Here and I Will Demo & Comment Over Them (Currently on Hiatus)

9 hours ago, Dubbag said:

@VisionThing A very good short and sweet WAD. I liked it alot and had a great time playing it! Thank you for the request!

Nice one dude, entertaining video as always! I might wanna tweak this a bit still to make it a bit nastier in parts hehe

20 minutes ago, VisionThing said:

Nice one dude, entertaining video as always! I might wanna tweak this a bit still to make it a bit nastier in parts hehe

Thank you im glad you liked the video!

On 2/28/2021 at 8:02 PM, Dubbag said:

stuff

When you can, would you be able to test one of my maps? I've been working on it for about 6 hours.

Spoiler

Yes, I am a very slow and bad mapper.

And I managed to stretch it to 3+ minutes of gameplay. It's probably not as good as any maps posted here, and I'm going to extend it soon. I only have UV implemented, it has roughly 60 monsters. It's a MAP01, Boom COMPAT. Also, if possible, could you use PrBoom? Thanks.

mymap.zip

I've got two maps for you if you're down for them at some point, each a bit on the longer side. :-)

updates tomorrow after work see you guys then :)

@smeghammer fucking amazing WAD you guys should absolutely check this one out! The nails pounding into the ground are sick!

On 4/21/2021 at 2:46 AM, Dubbag said:

@MrBaskerville I LOVED this WAD man thank you for the request!

Hey, thanks for the video. The avatar is from Neverhood, it's the klaymen. I should look into the misaligned textures at some point, it was a bit if a rush job because I wanted to do as much as possible before i burnt out on mapping :p. 

20 hours ago, Dubbag said:

@smeghammer fucking amazing WAD you guys should absolutely check this one out! The nails pounding into the ground are sick!

Hey @Dubbag, thanks for playing! I'm glad you liked it.  Yeah, that sky is something else isn't it? I had fun building this one. It is a little rough around the edges - there are a few places I might change (the last section where you can go down the red brick tunnel either way is kind of confusing I think).

The red key secret might be a little unclear:

Spoiler

The nail you hit 5 times to lower? - stop after 3 hits, go back up the shotgun wall and platform across the nail to the big fence. You can then get across to the other side and that platform has a switch that lowers the central nail, where the red key is. You will then see why you need all the plasma ammo...

So you liked the  flamer baron? :-) He was  my first crack at a DECORATE monster.

Thanks again for playing, and I'm really pleased you liked it. 

The show is going on a hiatus. Lot's of personal stuff going on right now.

And we are back up and running. Episodes will have more time between but we are no longer on hiatus. Thank you @battlescroll for the intro.

@sectrslayr this WAD was amazing to play through I loved it good work. Very challenging and visually delightful!

10 hours ago, Dubbag said:

And we are back up and running. Episodes will have more time between but we are no longer on hiatus. Thank you @battlescroll for the intro.

@sectrslayr this WAD was amazing to play through I loved it good work. Very challenging and visually delightful!

Thank you for having me on the show, @Dubbag! ;-) This certainly is the most brutal, head on, rip-and-tear gameplay of this map on record so far. It absolutely correlates with the caffeine intake. :D Glad you enjoyed it!

Combat Puzzle v3

Format: Boom

Difficulty: Hard

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0dv4ee1d6x4xo4/Combat_Puzzle_Test_1.zip/file

Good luck! It’s much more difficult than last time however it’s been a while so you may be able to do it. I hope you can. Lower difficulties are not implemented however you can use them if you want because they will play the same yet be easier most likely.

I'd be interested to see what you make of Sucker Punch 2 - nine maps, but they're small.