(DoomTube) - Comprehensive list of Doom YT Channels

1 minute ago, GarrettChan said:

Come on, put me in (sad face)

done :)

underthemayo

frozen particle

T0y0ta

hmmmp

midnight (though i dont recommend he loves to make clickbait videos)

i know some more but i either dont remenber the names now or you already listed them

https://www.youtube.com/c/pagb666 Pagb666
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwg6sSfADHl7sqJWUYZST2g Midnigth (His lore videos are cool, and im sure he will get better in them when the comics release)
Jimmy https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesPaddockMusic
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFUxPWId1cFrgxa0kSGQhqA/videos TomatoTom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzmECGDexdpx2FxNoRy8-_w ThatTravGuy (Had good points and reviews of moderns Doom games)

Just now, D4NUK1 said:

i love his content but i dont think trv guy can be considered a doom youtuber he just reviewed the games

i am prepared to argue that him civvie and gmanlives arent doom tubers but just fps tubers (and trav reviews everything really) 

koren who imo has the best Doom playthrough content on YouTube

(I have a small channel that I use predominantly for sharing unlisted clips on DW or Discord. I really don't want to be in the OP, which I'm pointing out just in case someone says I have a channel.) 

Just now, omalefico32x said:

i love his content but i dont think trv guy can be considered a doom youtuber he just reviewed the games

i am prepared to argue that him civvie and gmanlives arent doom tubers but just fps tubers (and trav reviews everything really) 

Their content may be more that doom, but many of they points are really valid. As any one that can convert review of any Doom iwad. or Pwad and explain how they feel and play can be in this list.

Trav Guy may be really basic in Classic Doom, but his points in gameplay in NuDoom it's on point. And with their Doom Maraton reviews it's worth a shot.
Civvie it's a old bommer that played the game as a kid, so it's have also that good point of old fella. Sames as GGManlives.

Not sure if it is ellegible, but Sandy Petersen make some Doom videos from time to time

There's also my own channel (The Becoming). I used it to promote D4V, but I may use it again for future projects

Edited by Noiser

Just now, D4NUK1 said:

Their content may be more that doom, but many of they points are really valid. As any one that can convert review of any Doom iwad. or Pwad and explain how they feel and play.

Trav Guy may be really basic in Classic Doom, but his points in gameplay in NuDoom it's on point. And with their Doom Maraton reviews it's worth a shot.
Civvie it's a old bommer that played the game as a kid, so it's have also that good point of old fella. Sames as GGManlives.

and i agree with that but i dont agree with them being on this list since their doom contant while good for the most part isnt the focus of the channel like decino or frozen particle its more like "oh tag2 released i will make a review on it" and they move on

What's really weird is that the episode with me on it seems to have been blammed from that channel but it's probably for the best, we didn't talk about Doom at all really iirc

Also, got every recommendation so far added. Keep 'em coming, this is just what I was hoping for!

24 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Hey everyone, if you know any Doom-heavy YT channels, please share them here. I've always thought it would be awesome if there was a one-stop-shop to find literally all the Doom YT content you could possibly desire! Channels don't have to be 100% Doom-centric, but they should have a decently large about of Doomy content.

For the sake of organization and manageability I'll sort this list in alphabetical order. If it gets too long I may have to put channels under 1K in a spoiler, but I'll deal with that when and if it becomes an issue. I'm also considering having channels with over 10K subs in their own category but was worried that might come off weird? It's really just for the sake of organization, but I'll hold off til the list is unwieldy.

Here's the list of DoomTube channels I have so far:

Allstin

AltimaMantoid

Andrew Hulshult

Aquarius199

AXDOOMER

az0919 (JD Herrera Music)

A1s

BaronOfStuff

BigMacDavis

Biodegradable

Br0leg

Chubzdoomer

Civvie11

ClassicDOOM

Clippy Clippington

Coincident

DavidXNewton

DCG Retrowave

decino

DooMed Speed Demos Archive

Doomkid

DoomThroughDoom (Peter Lawrence)

Dunn & Dunn

Dwars

EllaGuro

EpicTyphlosionTV

Frag-Man

FrozenParticle

Galileo DOS

GamingGargoyle

GarrettChan

Gggmanlives

hmmmp

ICARUSLIV3S

idsoftwarelover91

Jeremy Doyle

Joe Ilya

JP LeBreton

Karl Jobst

KesGaming

Larzuk06

LeonardoETC

LightningBoltForever

Korendian199

LY203Productions

Major Arlene

METAL DANNY 420

Midnight

Mittarimato (Looper)

MtPain27

pagb666

pdxbla

PieceofPieSoftware

proteh

Sandy of Cthulhu (Sandy Petersen)

Starduster

SublimelyElegant

ThatTravGuy

The Becoming (Noiser)

TheV1perK1ller

TomatoTom

T0yOta

Tyrant

UndeadRyker

UnderTheMayo

VanaheimRanger

WhamNinjaMolehill

xxxVertigoxxx

YukiSenmatsu

Zdenda1990

ZeroMaster

4shockblast

Civvie 11, Aquaries199 and JP on the same list?.....Damn that's automatic A in my book.

Haha, I just noticed I was put up on the list - I just use the channel to share things, honestly. XD

Little trivia about my YT channel:

Spoiler

It's been up since June 2016 and I've been making videos on it since. The videos before 2020 are gone from the channel due to personal issues and the YouTube-related threats like COPPA. This is why I have 1K subscribers and not a lot of videos.

I was making FNaF videos (2016-2017), having been into the franchise and trying to complete its difficult modes; then my interests shifted to Half-Life in 2017-2018. I made numerous videos about the franchise then.

I sort of had interests in Half-Life, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto and some other games throughout 2018-2019, but didn't play them a lot as throughout those two years, like @Biodegradable, I was heavily involved in the YTP community. Some of the people I know there Bio knows...man, it's a small world. XD

In the end of 2019 I was playing some of the GTA games all the time, having gotten my new computer.

Then in the beginning of 2020 I went back to Half-Life upon the completion of Black Mesa. My interest and motivation for YTPs had died - I found myself focusing on music, gameplay, and random "useless information" videos, which is what I do atm.

And ever since June 10, 2020 - the day I played the IWADs for the first time - I've been a Doom fanatic. I've played tons of PWADs and created a few myself.

I've gotten more involved in music what with all these amazing MIDIs I keep finding around here. (Fun fact: The term "MIDI" to me back then I always associated with black MIDIs, random bullshit on pianos. And now, here I am, having made a cover of The Mucus Flow theme.)

With Doom, I don't know if I'm ever gonna move on to another game. Can't thank you guys enough for being here.

I'm honored to be up on the list, but I can't guarantee I will do Doom things forever. XD

Man i watched a ton of PieceOfPieSofware's paul's gaming Doom 3 videos as a young lad, good days. Will def be checking out those other channels, there's a lot i didn't know about.

My channel is pretty small so far but it's pretty much 100% Doom content. It's more of an archive of the Wadazine events with friends.

I'll be revisiting this thread once I get my stuff together for my youtube channel.

@Doomkid To be honest, I don't consider guys like Civvie11 and GMan Doom channels only because they made a couple of review videos on Doom. They are just Retro fps YT channels

hey does stop skeletons from fighting count? they made a lot of videos on doom ports also is digital foundry too much os a screetch?

2 minutes ago, ReaperAA said:

@Doomkid To be honest, I don't consider guys like Civvie11 and GMan Doom channels only because they made a couple of review videos on Doom. They are just Retro fps YT channels

I was kind of torn on this as well, but since their Doom videos are popular, I decided to add them. Since their channels only rarely feature Doom, I'll remove them unless someone requests I add them back in.

1 minute ago, omalefico32x said:

hey does stop skeletons from fighting count? they made a lot of videos on doom ports also is digital foundry too much os a screetch?

For the same reason I'll remove Civvie and Gman, I think this is too much of a stretch as well.

I may add a section for popular Doom videos by channels that are not DoomTubers overall..

1 minute ago, Doomkid said:

I may add a section for popular Doom videos by channels that are not DoomTubers overall..

maybe you could create another tread about popular doom videos (from doom tubers or not) i think this could make it less confusing