Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

*the creature stumbles for a second gets back up and lights start to appear in his mouth"

*the beast accidentaly fired his lazer to the sky because of the fireball*

"Somebody is knocking a door, please be someone that will help us and not the other way around" I go with my sense of hearing the door that was being punched by @Pakman2600 and I ask "who are you?"

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

"Somebody is knocking a door, please be someone that will help us and not the other way around" I go with my sense of hearing the door that was being punched by @Pakman2600 and I ask "who are you?"

i have the pizza *start talk in spanish*

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

[the idea that he spend all this time banging in the door is hilarious to me]

Just now, Pakman2600 said:

i have the pizza *start talk in spanish*

Whispers to myself "Who the hell asked for a pizza?" Then screams at the door "What's your name, and who asked for the pizza?!"

1 minute ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

*I punch the caco two times before kicking it into a tree.* Damn, thought this was just gonna be a deal.

*i come out of the wine cellar "well looks like everything is under control now that was... weird... well at least the sun is coming out now i guess we survived the first night"

2 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

Whispers to myself "Who the hell asked for a pizza?" Then screams at the door "What's your name, and who asked for the pizza?!"

idk, they say me one call the pisa man

*Ugh, I should be out there helping.* -"You should help them you know."- Huh, who said that? -"I did." - "I am what has been showing you those memories, grizale." - What do you want? -"I, spirit of griskai, am here to increase your potential, now, go out there and help him." - Alright, I will!

1 minute ago, Pakman2600 said:

idk, they say me one call the pisa man

"So your name is 'pizza man'? weird, why should I let you in?"

*without any time to talk you look at the sky and see that there are more cacos coming your way*

Just now, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Well, *scratches the back of my head* I just took down a weird meatball looking thing.

Oh, I could've sworn somebody spoke to me in my head and told me to help you, too late now I guess.

1 minute ago, 1Destro3456 said:

"So your name is 'pizza man'? weird, why should I let you in?"

idk, i have the pizza and my name is Pac-man lol

image.png.501dbdd824085488e95fa2f6cb120de6.png

"uh i guess i can summon some minions now if what that vampire said was true"