• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallabra

The Backyard

1 minute ago, Pakman2600 said:

idk, i have the pizza and my name is Pac-man lol

image.png.501dbdd824085488e95fa2f6cb120de6.png

"Is that, mate? ok, I'll let you in but first I'll open slightly the door so you can give me one slice just to see if I can trust you"

*I aim my shotgun at one of the cacos, I pull the trigger, instead of killing the one I was aiming at, the large spray takes out ten of the cacos and sends me flying back into a tree due to the backblast.*

"oh ok" *i turn my back agains the shadows that were playing cards outside* "playtime is over i need you guys here

Hell yeah!, send those meatballs back to wherever they came from. *I punch one caco in the eye and pull out it's tooth and stab another one's eye out.*

1 minute ago, DRM-MAN said:

*I aim my shotgun at one of the cacos, I pull the trigger, instead of killing the one I was aiming at, the large spray takes out ten of the cacos and sends me flying back into a tree due to the backblast.*

"well i said they were special shells"

1 minute ago, 1Destro3456 said:

"Is that, mate? ok, I'll let you in but first I'll open slightly the door so you can give me one slice just to see if I can trust you"

so, this is the pizza

also i have this shotgun (i think?) that i found on the trash can

image.png.0ab2144fc80e3def0ed6d4529d12e55e.png

*the shadows start to form around the backyard some of them start to jump and grab the cacos they are too weak to fight but they can make a good distraction"

3 minutes ago, Pakman2600 said:

so, this is the pizza

also i have this shotgun (i think?) that i found on the trash can

image.png.0ab2144fc80e3def0ed6d4529d12e55e.png

"Give me that shotgun, then you can enter the house, the pizza sadly is cold, but well, what can I do about it"

Okay, I can fight again. *I reload both barrels again, I aim at the cacos and pull the trigger again, several cacos explode due to the shells and shower the surrounding area with gore.*

Kameron, meanwhile, has mainly been concerned with Tuxedo T. Penguin's well-being, keeping the demons away from him. He adds fuel to the flame with his breath, melting the remaining Cacodemons.

1 minute ago, 1Destro3456 said:

[How many people are in the house, and backyard in total?]

[Pretty much everyone else is inside, the people who got rid of the cacos were the only ones outside].

8 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

"Give me that shotgun, then you can enter the house, the pizza sadly is cold, but well, what can I do about it"

ok

Just now, DRM-MAN said:

[Pretty much everyone else is inside, the people who got rid of the cacos were the only ones outside].

Don't forget the sleeping Tuxedo T. Penguin.

2 minutes ago, 1Destro3456 said:

[How many people are in the house, and backyard in total?]

[good question i think its 10 people playing only me drm man crystal hawk and lol 6 are outside]

Just now, Pakman2600 said:

ok

I open the door, "Hope you feel safer here and remember how to go back were you were because I already forgot and leave the pizza on the living room"

Just now, northivanastan said:

Don't forget the sleeping Tuxedo T. Penguin.

[oh yeah]

Just now, 1Destro3456 said:

I open the door, "Hope you feel safer here and remember how to go back were you were because I already forgot and leave the pizza on the living room"

doki doki

This shotgun is very familiar, don't know why, but it spoke to me in a way.

1 minute ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Woo, gonna take a breather now, can we get breakfest or something, was up all night.

"i smell... pizza... theres a pizza inside somewhere" *i look menacingely to 1destro*

Just now, omalefico32x said:

"i smell... pizza... theres a pizza inside somewhere" *i look menacingely to 1destro*

"There is pizza somewhere, in the living room, brought to you by a new person to the house" points at @Pakman2600

1 minute ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

Heh.

Can you come with me for a bit, I need to ask you a question.