Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Devereuax

Wads and Lmps

Looking for two of my old Deathmatch WADS I designed that I did not see on this site. They were both used during my time in the UK Doom2 League before I moved back to the United States, and were included in some different tourney WAD collections (God it's been YEARS). If I can find them, I'll see what I need to do to post them.

Dedheds and Jumping were the names, although the names are not that unique and may be confused with other maps.

I'm also looking to see if anyone has a copy of my Level 7 speed record. I remember Danny and myself in the UK went 'round and 'round on that one until I took the map to a 51 second completion. I did some digging, but still havn't found the lmp file. Damn those were some good old days.

*Waves to any of the old DM buddies that may still be crawling around. Very cool website*

Devereaux

The only LMPs by any such people (UK League) I have are for Maps 01, 03, 05 and 07 by Justin Saunders. Fodders gave them to me once on IRC... he might know about these maps you mention, too.

Hmm, I guess you are DOMiNiON then? The Map07 time is 0:51.

Devereuax said:

Looking for two of my old Deathmatch WADS I designed that I did not see on this site.

You're not likely to find wads at DooM World, just links to them or those available through hosted sites. If it was ever uploaded somewhere, your best bet is to check here. The site also has a directory for lmps.

Howdy oldtimer! hehe
Did you check Yeti's page for your wads?
You could try emailing Bahdko, Anders Johnsen, Adam Hegyi, Adam Williamson, or me <g> for the demo... or the wad.

for now, you could check some sites at: http://www.doomworld.com/sda/x.htm
good luck... and send some old(or new!) demos if you got em! :)

If you can't find a wad you were looking for here, it was likely because it was illegal or is VERY difficult to find.

Anyway, good luck on finding what you're looking for, Devereuax. ^_~

Kirby X said:

If you can't find a wad you were looking for here, it was likely because it was illegal or is VERY difficult to find.

Not at all. There are plenty of perfectly good (and legal) wads that aren't in the archives and can be found by a suitable web search.

(I'm not saying that goes for these ones though.)

Nope Myk, just Deveraux... Back when idSoftware maintained the FTP sites for the Speed competitions, I was first to post a 51 second time under the name of Devereaux for Level 7 Dead-Simple (Ultra, 100 percent All, starting with pistol). If Dominion was able to match my time, Kudos to him, as I started to have repetitive nightmares about doing that map to get that speed.

I really really miss the old one on one days with Doom2. A completely different crowd than the psycho bunch I run into nowadays with the newer games. Respect, Honor, and Sportsmanship. Play a little Quake3 and they'll tell you about your mother's sexual habits if you get a good frag on them... sigh.

Hello, Mr. Smith. :)
btw, Hegyi's :46 demo is phenomenal.
perhaps those wads got rolled into a megawad or two... lots of wads without textfiles or proper documentation out there...

Demon!!! Damn, toss me an email at tabrasa@hotmail.com

Sitting here remembering all the names... Damage, Rambo, Loki, Escher, Danny, Spaceman, ummm... jeez, hit me with some reminders. Those were the days (refraining from using more explicatives with more color.. chuckle).

Devereaux