Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

=) Ive already been back to school last week, August 13th. Hey Liam, you are a freshman in high school this year, right? good luck this year !

Ive got a big family project from my english class on the first day, and here come the quizzes and all kinda of school crap. Just finished this big first week of school. *sigh

I have a chance of getting accepted into university in January, and basically doing nothing in the remainder of the year... but I have to, um, study, to do that. Fuck :)

Hey Liam, you are a freshman in high school this year, right? good luck this year !

No. I'm going into eighth grade. I'm old enough to be a freshman, but I was entered into school earlier/later/whatever it is.

College for me tomorrow! Again.
I remeber my freshman year...it sucked. People pick on freshmen a lot.
Oh well.
Good luck, Liam!!
Hope you like high school!

Heh...

heh.

Good luck, Liam!!

He's going into 8th grade.

Heh...

heh.

Good luck, Liam!!

He's going into 8th grade.

yeah, thats right. People always like to pick on freshman. everyone talks about it, and we have something called Freshman Friday, it sucks

Weird, you're right. The question is...what happens when you end your time here? Look for a job?

Oh, I would gladly understand the us school system. Is College the same as University? What exactly is a Highschool? Translated in german, Highschool means "Hochschule", which means "University" here. And a "Student" in Germany goes to either "Fachhochschule, which means something like "University of applied Science" or "University" (which has a higher status than a "Fachhochschule").
My classes at "Fachhochschule" (University of applied Science) beginns September, 27th. :)

haha, im a sophomore this year and im 14 !

guess what im going into grade 12 this year and im 15........=þ

Oh, I would gladly understand the us school system.

Heh, I remember studying the German school system in German class; that thing is b0rked :)

In the US, it pretty much goes like this:

Elementary School: year 1-5
Junior High/Middle School: Year 6-8
High School: Year 9-12
College: Year 13 on up, however long you want to stay. Degrees are usually offered in 2, 4, 6 or 10-year curriculums.

On rare occasions, Elementary School will extent to year 6, leaving Jr. High with years 7-8. There are pre-school "classes" too, but they're not a requirement.

Ours in Canada is a bit different...
elementary school- kindergarten to Gr.8
High School- Gr.9 to Gr.13
University- ne thing higher

University- ne thing higher

HOLY SHIT. CAN'T YOU BE A LITTLE MORE LAZY?

Hey he put the "gh" in higher, let him be.

well, colleges and universities are different... You have your community colleges, small time places...A university is more big time, like if your going into a major profession like Medical School, or Law School etc..

Elem: K-6
Jr. High: 7-8
High: 9-12

around us jr. high is 6-8, but then again long island is a little weird. Must be something in the water...

No. I'm going into eighth grade. I'm old enough to be a freshman, but I was entered into school earlier/later/whatever it is.

w00t same here. It sucks being in school with people that have the iq of mashed potatoes.

I'm graduated and i love it.I gotta go to work,though.I cut grass for a living.I make $30 a yard.Damn good money,if you ask me.In the winter,though,I'm shit out of luck.

Then there's lots of snow for you to shovel :)