Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So glad to see this map released- it was a joy to play and explored a lot of great, unique themes. Thank you for this map, Jimmy <3

A really nice looking map. I appreciate that it's different from the norm while still looking vanilla'ish.

Great work and best of luck in your future endeavours! 

great visuals! the opening felt like i was playing Croc or Spyro, then they both went to hell!

Changing the falling out of bounds from 0% damage to a small amount was a nice touch. Gets the idea across without making the player miserable during the platforming part.

10 hours ago, loveless said:

great visuals! the opening felt like i was playing Croc or Spyro, then they both went to hell!

It's funny, a good deal of the visual inspiration behind this map - at least at first - was from the first world of Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. :)

Loved the concept, reminded me of "Super Meat Boy" when you change from a regular level to the dark version.

The exploratory introduction was great. That rainbow looks amazing haha.

Had a very entertaining 22 minutes, Bravo!

I had a good run with this one, bite sized and challenging. I love that it introduces itself through a peaceful area so that when you actually take the trip into the Hell version, you have an idea of the layout but just have to survive the enemies that have been inserted into it. Excellent map!

On 5/14/2021 at 2:38 AM, Jimmy said:

It's funny, a good deal of the visual inspiration behind this map - at least at first - was from the first world of Croc: Legend of the Gobbos. :)

yes!!!!!