Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 5/8/2021 at 3:52 PM, SilverMiner said:

Simply take the fixed anims from the 96KB resource wad (they're REEL1-5)

Ok, when I have time I'll fix it...

9 hours ago, SilverMiner said:

Never seen trees in BTSX

Oh, maybe there are little ditches? With blue health potions inside? Small pits?

2 hours ago, Liberation said:

1000 Lines 3 - Episode 2 map WIP.

image.png

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Is that the Complex Doom pistol?  Is 1Klines 3 going to have a gameplay mod?

I know this doesn't really count as I already finished this up a couple of days ago and I only recently worked on and released a minor update for it (by recently I mean a couple of hours ago), but for the past few weeks I was working on the third version of my balance mod, Wolfman's Gameplay Modifications: Revamped. I have to say that I am pretty proud of my work on this version and I think that this is the most refined version of my mod yet

The low resolution in these gameplay vids are mainly because I recorded them while using another mod by the name of vanilla essence, which I use for preserving that good ole classic feel while playing :D

I started working on a map called "Barrens", inspired after the pine barrens.  Not too far in I realized slade had corrupted a bunch of the sectors so I'm going to start over, learning from mistakes.  I think it'll be fun!

I want a really simple dark night sky for it, just started learning how to make skyboxes.  Will have to work on it, but pretty cool to get something running.

Screenshot_Doom_20210511_231159.png.68617bfb3758ebc7a8f14fc7522784d0.png

10 hours ago, bobbotron said:

I started working on a map called "Barrens", inspired after the pine barrens.  Not too far in I realized slade had corrupted a bunch of the sectors so I'm going to start over, learning from mistakes.  I think it'll be fun!

I want a really simple dark night sky for it, just started learning how to make skyboxes.  Will have to work on it, but pretty cool to get something running.

Screenshot_Doom_20210511_231159.png.68617bfb3758ebc7a8f14fc7522784d0.png

I've had problems with Slade in the past too and it was fucked up. But I did better after that and so you will. Nice skybox, very beautiful. Good luck! 

8 minutes ago, Van Daemon said:

I've had problems with Slade in the past too and it was fucked up. But I did better after that and so you will. Nice skybox, very beautiful. Good luck! 

On my last map, I had a pretty good handle on slade funny business.  I got a little carried away this time, and didn't notice it in time.  Live and learn!  It was kind of a blessing in disguise, I didn't love the map.  I find it's when I'm trying to divide sectors with lines, sometimes it'll get all messed up and join a bunch together in an odd mess.

Thanks!  I need to spend some quality time in photoshop or corel painter, remove some stars and maybe add some more structure to it. image.png.15bbca866aa1c67e5fab09bc134245de.png

Another shot of the thing i'm working on that i've posted some days ago:

animee.gif

Fixed the reel animation using the freedoom graphics for the reel patches instead of the one from tnt

DOOM0004.png

"New" spiderdemon variant (taken from monsters resource pack, made by Xaser. It's called Insanity Spiderdemon) that shots mancubi shots and rocket launcher very fast

5 hours ago, RDETalus said:

I'm working on my first real map. I want to make a small adventure themed mapset, where each map is a very different environment than the others and they are all thematically connected together with an elaborate portal structure at the end of each level. I hope to make it feel like you're an adventurer walking into a D&D dungeon and then getting warped through different planes of reality.

Currently working in Boom compatibility because it seems sufficient to build all the dungeon traps I have in mind, as well as the portal "cutscene" via conveyors.

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165212.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165318.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165339.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165445.png

what sourceport are you running this in? the shading on the textures look rather cool.

17 minutes ago, zzzornbringer said:

what sourceport are you running this in?

looks like GZDoom with SSAO and palette tonemapping.

7 hours ago, RDETalus said:

I'm working on my first real map. I want to make a small adventure themed mapset, where each map is a very different environment than the others and they are all thematically connected together with an elaborate portal structure at the end of each level. I hope to make it feel like you're an adventurer walking into a D&D dungeon and then getting warped through different planes of reality.

Currently working in Boom compatibility because it seems sufficient to build all the dungeon traps I have in mind, as well as the portal "cutscene" via conveyors.

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165212.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165318.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165339.png

Screenshot_Doom_20210514_165445.png

you have a really good sense for architecture

I don't have screen shots of it yet but i working a sequel to my first wad i've made. I say the second map is 4% done.

I should post the two projects going on, MAYhemX got the palm tree already posted there, and also 1kLines3DOOM0000.png.e01e135199ee6b07e368c40bd8ea29a9.pngScreenshot_Doom_20210509_150437.png.9c6fcbef18dd78e620ebe92bd4b6ca5d.png

Working on something I am calling "Corporate Nightmare". I've been playing with mirrors, translucency and breakable glass. By no means finished, but quite pleased so far...

Here are some taster screenshots:

Spoiler

Front door:

2.png?raw=true

Back doors:

5.png?raw=true

Main reception:

1.png?raw=true