Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cammy

TNT MIDI Pack - Now on idgames!

This thread pleases me in strange and mysterious ways.

6 minutes ago, Noiser said:

image.png.717a2fa88adc31fb65fc29a7b401d327.png
 mfffffffffffffffffggggg 

If you want something to tide you over til June, give the tracks he made for my project a listen.

I have also submitted two songs for the TNT Evilution MIDI pack. So looking forward to the final release.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:34 AM, northivanastan said:

To a point. They'll be a lot more in line with modern standards of quality. And as the OP said, there will be remixes of TNT tracks.

My two submissions are completely original.

As promised earlier, a preview of this MIDI pack is included on my latest album, MIDIocrity.

If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, "The Mothership's Wake" will play on the title screen and "Savior of Humanity (Cammy Remix)" will play in the background of MAP30 Last Call, so just listen to those. Cammy's work on bringing my music up to a high standard of quality was excellent.

Hopefully my self-promotion for this thing isn't getting excessive.

If I can hitch a ride on the self-promotion train for a moment: Though it has absolutely no relevance to this project.

I plan to release a recorded version with an SC-55 very soon as well for those who don't like gm.dls

8 hours ago, northivanastan said:

Hopefully my self-promotion for this thing isn't getting excessive.

4 hours ago, Lippeth said:

If I can hitch a ride on the self-promotion train for a moment: Though it has absolutely no relevance to this project.

Self-promotion is welcome, of course! Isn't all creative work just an opportunity to show yourself off?

For the thread's onlookers, I'm happy to report progress has been smooth - the soundtrack is a little under 1/3rd complete, and another 1/3rd of the tracks are well into their progress. The positive response and excitement in this thread has been incredibly encouraging - I truly hope you'll all enjoy the final product! :)

On 5/14/2021 at 12:03 AM, markklem said:

This is gonna be huge!

Hell yeah Mark! Glad you messaged me or I probably would have missed it. I'm excited to say that I've finished my track for this project today and I'm super stoked to hear what everyone else has cooked up!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD *mashes a big blue approval button repeatedly and enthusiastically* I can't wait aaaaaaaaaaaa

I've been busy whipping up personalized versions of each Doom IWAD to launch just from clicking an icon, one of the things I've included for each was appropriate music on each one, and this will be just what I need to autoload with TNT. I'm definitely looking forward to this one, can't wait to hear it!

By the way, a question comes to mind: Should there be a thread compiling all MIDI packs currently in existence? With the increased frequency of them, I want to make sure that I never miss out on enhancing the appropriate wads. ANYTHING to get out of ever hearing Running From Evil ever again.

https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Category:Music_packs

Currently needs to document the recent offering (No Rest for the Living, Master Levels, MIDTWID) as well as the older Demonfear MIDI pack. Then there's the ongoing UltiMIDI, this of course, and Raven MIDI Pack II: Deathkings Boogaloo.

Thanks, Gez! Sorry to hijack the thread for that question, but I felt it would be knowledge worth sharing!

Personally, I think "Into the Beast's Belly" should be delayed until Map 30, and new tracks replace it in 08 and 27. Mt. Pain's...not that bad, but it needs something probably a little less rollicking. Unfortunately, I'm guessing we'll only hear it in Metal....blechhh.

7 minutes ago, LadyMistDragon said:

Personally, I think "Into the Beast's Belly" should be delayed until Map 30, and new tracks replace it in 08 and 27. Mt. Pain's...not that bad, but it needs something probably a little less rollicking. Unfortunately, I'm guessing we'll only hear it in Metal....blechhh.

You can listen to the map30 track here. It is original, but you might notice that Cammy snuck in a couple references to Into the Beast's Belly :)

Oddly enough you aren't the only one to have suggested map30 being a remix, but sadly that was not in the plan for the project.

I literally just finished my Final Doomer playthrough of TNT last night...

Guess I'm gonna have to do it all again with appropriate jams when this releases!

My track for MAP21 is basically complete! It's awaiting some tweaks, I guess, but I feel more satisfied with it than I ever have, and I dunno if there really is anything much missing. Eh, I'll ask the boys in a sec.

On 5/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, markklem said:

This is gonna be huge!

Okay, but if you turn around to face away I'll just continue my light-switch rave here. :)

In hindsight, I kinda regret changing away from my The Cheat profile picture. Hmph.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:32 PM, Cammy said:

The TNT: Evilution MIDI Pack will be released on June 17th, 2021 - the day Final Doom turns 25 years old!

~/workdir $ TZ=America/Chicago date +"%d/%b/%Y %H:%M:%S %Z"

17/Jun/2021 00:25:09 CDT

~/workdir $

Hell yes! Full replacement or bust!

Eager to listen to the MIDI pack, hopefully it is ready for Final Doom's Bday!

Sorry to keep you guys waiting - it's released! Check the OP for the download, and happy TNT-ing!

On 5/4/2021 at 7:32 PM, Cammy said:

You are in for a real treat.

You do deliver what you promise, indeed.

And you guys are a bunch of fucking killing machines! The most dangerous people to ever live are in this very community, after all.