Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mordeth

Doom Pictures Thread 2021

Continuing with my shovelware kick with Demon Gate. This is the second map of Alberto Barsella's Wasteland series titled "Mountain of Fire". I do believe '94 maps are my jam!

Spoiler

x4L5OYR.png

6s5QmnZ.png

mf49YhS.png

EMuLX08.png

Just finishing up the Wasteland series, map titled Sands of Death. The level lives up to the title as the bright areas of the outdoor parts of the map will damage you while the shaded parts are safe to walk on. It's a nice open map with plenty of exploration to be had!

Spoiler

9fnOm1R.png

R22eKv3.png

26bjqYR.png

doom214.png

Fallen into the monster pit camuflaged by fake floor (Normally, it would raise before I can approach it)

It looks freaky inside, I'm not sure why.

Nice discovery, @ViolentBeetle! Here's a simple example showing how to do this:

spooky.zip

complevel - boom (requires 242 action), works with sofware rendering 

note that the ceiling must have sky texture

dcahuZZ.png

sV4DKc5.png

looks like a great idea for some esoteric map...

Haven't messed around with mapping in years so I decided to give it a shot earlier today. Here's what I've come up with so far for the starting room. Going for a disused psychiatric hospital theme.

q3A1gWd.png

Made a little bit more progress on my map today. It's nice to pick up Doombuilder after not mapping for a long time and finding my way again. I was inspired by watching a lot of urban exploration videos on YouTube and thought to myself "Yup that can be a Doom level".

WQil4FO.png

A wild @Doomkid getting a beating in DM. You can find him once every four winters on a the Gothic region. It is very rare and quite a difficult match up, but with the right set of skills and stats you should be able to take him down. Remember, he's mostly on a 24/7 ''DM God'' buff, so he's going to deal a lot of dmg, but always use some sort of hitscan weapon to use his ''Aussie Ping'' debuff against him and you should be fine. He awards lots of xp and some goodies. Pretty good fight!

Screenshot_Doom_20210523_193243.png

On 5/21/2021 at 11:45 PM, Jaska said:

These are from my submission to Tarnsmans mapping contest.

Give. Now. Please.

as i now have working floor decals... let's steal more ideas from That Other Engine! ;-)

gmy3ew.png

On 5/14/2021 at 1:40 AM, NaZa said:

RRzQoqf.png

Surely I can pick this map up... nothing's gonna hap-

dLFzXiL.png

What wad is this from? Cheers

15 hours ago, terminator said:

oceanside 2?

Not exactly - although I guess you could consider this first level somewhat of a sequel to it.