Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EVIL

id anthology box scan?, anyone

can anyone scan the id anthology box?, i want to create a wallpaper from it..

damn.. the pic is to small. i need something closer to 1600x1200 (i want to make it for all resolutions) and yeah, after i finish it i am going to post it here

if anyone has it.. and he can scan it in, it would be great.

HAMMER-STROKE said:

damn.. the pic is to small. i need something closer to 1600x1200 (i want to make it for all resolutions) and yeah, after i finish it i am going to post it here

Resizeing is good for you.

resizing a small picture to high resolution sucks. you looze all detail and everything becomes fuzzy

HAMMER-STROKE said:

resizing a small picture to high resolution sucks. you looze all detail and everything becomes fuzzy

Not if ya croup the pic after you done resizeing.Pluse thats they only good pic I could find.

Demons Hand said:

Not if ya croup the pic after you done resizeing.Pluse thats they only good pic I could find.

?!?!?

I thank you for your help "Demons hand". But I was asking for a scan, not a web picture. Because the quality of pictures on the web mostly SUCK.

Zaldron said:

?!?!?

Geezz...Am I the only one that knows about croping an image.
Its a optinon in photoshop. When ya resize an pic, the pic gets strech marks [the blurry stuff].Croping it wipes out the marks and clears up the pic.

Cropping reduces the image's canvas without affecting the aspect ratio of the original pixels. What the hell are you talking about...

i know it exists, but i never used it, so i wouldnt know how i can work with it.. got a tutorial about it?.

edit: just tested it, and it only edits the size of the canvas. not the picture

Demons Hand said:

Geezz...Am I the only one that knows about croping an image.
Its a optinon in photoshop. When ya resize an pic, the pic gets strech marks [the blurry stuff].Croping it wipes out the marks and clears up the pic.

I use it all the time and I have NO idea what you're talking about.

can we get back on topic please.. I really need a SCAN of the "id anthology" box. So ask your friends or the rest off the doomworld members who I dont know, if they would contribute in scanning it in for me to create a BADASS mothE#$#@$$ wallpaper =]

Its people like Demons Hand that are the reason Photoshop Phriday now has that last page. :P

the_Danarchist said:

Its people like Demons Hand that are the reason Photoshop Phriday now has that last page. :P

Did i do anything to piss you off? After what ya said in the metallica thread. Im starting to think I did.

Demons Hand said:

Did i do anything to piss you off? After what ya said in the metallica thread. Im starting to think I did.

OMG I'M GOING TO CROP YOU LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Demons Hand said:

Jesus[/b]...Am I the only one that knows about cropping an image.
Its an option in photoshop. When you resize a pic, the pic gets stretches [the blurry stuff]. Cropping it wipes out the marks and clears up the pic.

There's still a big fault without the faults.

I can photograph mine with my digital camera in close-up mode (1.3million pixels) but I have no scanner so that's the best I can do I'm afraid. Interested?

yeah sure.. i think i can touch it up then with photoshop..

bit fuzzy.. but I think I can make something out of it.. thnx

ofcourse if someone else can scan it in please do.