Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teo Slayer

How do you like your pizza?

I always like my pizza with cheese, pepperoni, bacon and peppers. So, how do you like yours pizza? (Don't say with ketchup on it)

Pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, roasted red peppers, green olives, black olives, onions, tomatoes, sausages. 

usually just cheese and pepperoni. But I also LOVE Bacon and pepperoni. i also like it to be crispy not limp and soggy.

My personal favourites are Meat Lover's and Margherita. As for how it's cooked? I guess well-done. I know I prefer a nice, crunchy crust.

I tend to make my pizza with pepperoni, salami, mozzarella and or cheddar cheese, red and green peppers, mushrooms and sometimes bacon and bits of ground beef..

JijXnhC.jpg

With pineapple. 

Not necessary though, most of the time I eat pepperoni or bacon

Tomato sauce is the blandest food on Earth to me so pizza is 'meh' unless the sauce is replaced or left off entirely. 

Besides that I'm pretty much down with any topping.
Pineapple on it is great.

I did try sardines once but they were incredibly salty. Otherwise they tasted good.

Pepporoni, Meatballs, Sausage, Pork, Beef, any meat other than ham, bacon, and whatever meat other than what i listed on pine apple on the pizza i would like most, and i like not too chewy but still puffy for crust, and i like extra tomato sauce.

I'm a maximalist. Olives, anchovies, artichoke, pepper, mushroom, chopped chili, red onion and served with some fresh rocket.

My other favourite is a white pizza with mozzarella, truffle oil / shaved truffle, red onion, various mushrooms, chili, anchovies and again, rocket to serve.

I have been snobbed upon by a few Italians now, but screw them and their love of simplicity. I saw locals putting fries on their pizzas in Sicily; in this matter the Italian high horse is a pony.

Meaty. Sometimes with pineapple.

1 minute ago, Doom_Dude said:

anchovies

Do you smell it? That smell, this kind of smelly smell, the smelly smell it smells, smelly

*Points eyes* Anchovies

Like this, self made, very thin base, tomato purée mixed with garlic (and this time also that hot sauce), dried basil, vegan cheese, vöner, ananas (pineapple), little tomatoes, jalapeño, fresh basil after oven. I think I'm starting to get used to the vegan cheese.

bwSKp8Q.jpg

1 minute ago, TwinBeast said:

Like this, self made, very thin base, tomato purée mixed with garlic (and this time also that hot sauce), dried basil, vegan cheese, vöner, ananas (pineapple), little tomatoes, jalapeño, fresh basil after oven. I think I'm starting to get used to the vegan cheese.

bwSKp8Q.jpg

Are you Vegan? I don't see any meat

1 minute ago, Teo Slayer said:

Are you Vegan? I don't see any meat

Yes, just recently went from vegetarian to vegan. Was vegetarian some 2 years before.

Good ol' pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms and sausage with red marinara sauce.

Alternatively, I do enjoy a Hawaiian pizza or that gourmet veggie pizza from Papa Murphy's.

I'm not too picky, but I especially like the loin ham pizza, the one that has a bunch of creamy cheese on it (especially catupiry, our Brazilian kind of cream cheese, but any works!)

Some nice broccoli peppered all over don't hurt no one either. I like broccoli.

Who doesn't?... *squints eyes, slightly judgementally*

I like my pizza like I like my women. Hot. And black. With a spoon in them.

Sorry. Really I just like pepperoni, mozzarella and cheddar, and Italian sausage. Sometimes black olives, but sparingly. Too many olives overwhelm the pizza. If I want veggies, they go in a side salad.