Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teo Slayer

How do you like your pizza?

Just Cheese and Pepperoni for me. Though I do like some extras now and again like stuffed crust, and double dough if it's offered (it almost never is) is an immediate way to make that slice even more filling.

I have a sister who generally liked to force food into my mouth when I was younger, and it's given me dumb food phobias. To this day I don't eat a cheeseburger with pickles, ketchup, mustard, none of it. Beef, cheese, bun. That's my cheeseburger.

I make my own low carb bases out of mozzarella, almond flour and eggs. Then whatever toppings take me on the day. Delicious.

10 hours ago, holaareola said:

I have been snobbed upon by a few Italians now, but screw them and their love of simplicity. I saw locals putting fries on their pizzas in Sicily; in this matter the Italian high horse is a pony.

Well said, @holaareola

5 hours ago, Jello said:

I like my pizza like I like my women. Hot. And black. With a spoon in them.

That was a movie reference to coffee, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

My favorite kind of pizza is the one I make myself. The dough is available at the grocery store, and just needs to be rolled out or stretched into shape. I used to make my own pizza sauce, but it was too much effort when considering that MID'S makes an incredibly savory and affordable sauce. [Rao's is delicious too, but much pricier.] For vegan toppings I prefer green peppers, tomatoes, onions, kalamata olives, mushrooms, and garlic. For non-vegan toppings I like pepporoni [sic] and mozzarella cheese. Occasionally, I'll add Italian sausage or chicken.

12 minutes ago, ReX said:

That was a movie reference to coffee, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

Well, it's a misquote from Eddie Izzard's comedy special "Dress to Kill":

Should've been "Hot. And strong. With a spoon in them". Oh well, it's been over a decade since I've watched it. But it's still hilarious.

Usually some kind of meat lovers' pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon bits, salami, ham. Supreme is also nice for a change. I like thin crust for its texture, but never seem to fill up on it. Deep dish is pretty good too, but I imagine that much marinara sauce ain't gonna go down well for people with heartburn issues.

Hell, I'll even eat school pizza because it was one of the few bright spots in the godawful misery called junior high. I don't think I've ever eaten a frozen pizza pie though, because I don't have an oven. Best I could do is French bread pizza or pizza rolls in a toaster oven. :/

6 hours ago, Dark Pulse said:

dumb food phobias.

I had something like that with lobster when I was a kid. I went to a Chinese restaurant for a party and one entree was shelled lobster pieces with noodles. I took a few bites and lost a tooth on an errant shell piece. For about 10 years after that I refused to eat any lobster if offered. I got over it eventually and chew carefully with anything lobster, but I still think that entree is dumb for leaving the shell in.

I like marinara pizza because I don’t like dairy and I don’t like melted cheese beyond not liking dairy so I have no desire to replace it with dairy free alternatives. Marinara pizza is classic pizza so I always defend myself that it’s what pizza was before it became so cheese-centric. Tomato sauce, good pizza dough, olive oil, oregano. Then, whatever toppings I feel like (sausage, anchovy, pepperoni, some kind of vegetable, etc).

I will say that I order marinara pizza a lot from places where they make traditional Neapolitan style pizza and it just doesn’t travel well. I’m not sure if it’s Neapolitan pizza or just the marinara style but the crust is so thin in the center that it’s entirely flaccid in many cases upon arrival and it’s just annoying to eat. I think when I made pizza a few times, I didn’t roll the dough quite so thin even though maybe I’m doing it less traditionally.

I also like that deep dish red Sicilian cheeseless pizza as well. 

To tell you the truth, I make pizza so good my friends are crazy about it. If I find a picture, I'll be sure to post it.

36 minutes ago, madlynholt said:

To tell you the truth, I make pizza so good my friends are crazy about it. If I find a picture, I'll be sure to post it.

My mom does the same

I used to be a meat feast pizza kind of guy, but I've found that pizzas are genuinely better with the addition of some veggies like onions or peppers to offset the heavy protein saltiness of the meat. So these days I like pepperoni, bacon and sausage with onions and bell peppers. I also adore black olives on my pizza, but I often have to add them as an extra.

Cheese and tomato base is a must. Absolutely no frigging pineapple!

At the restaurant I ever pick the quattro formaggi or the neapolitan.

For a homemade pizza I put fresh tomatoes, cheese, anchovies and black olives, and sometimes slices of italian speck.

And then some hot sauce like Tabasco.

I actually like cold pizza, if you can believe it. But I prefer to have it with little to no toppings. Sometimes with pepperoni, sometimes with mushrooms, sometimes with meatballs, but I can just take it plain and I'll be all good for it.

Typically I order a vegetarian pizza (bell peppers and herbs) but with some chicken on top. Tastes pretty good!

Also I prefer my pizza on the softer end for the dough as I dislike hard crust.

I just got done making (and eating) pizza and salad for dinner. Pizza started with grocery-bought dough, which rolled/stretched out perfectly today. MID'S pizza sauce was the base, then mozzarella cheese and a smorgasbord of toppings - green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, kalamata olives, onions, garlic, and a few slices of pepperoni.

[Wait. Didn't I already describe my home-made pizza in excruciating detail yesterday. In that case, please ignore my insipid ramblings.]

CLASSIC.. that's how i like my pizza, cheese, pepperoni and tomato sauce, if i'm in a mood i'll throw some bacon and mushrooms in there.

I'll leave some favorites here.

Classic.

Hawaiian, mainly because I'm a pretentious man.

White cheese with feta cheese, try it out one day.

Classic with spinach and mushrooms.

Thin&crispy with spinach and mushrooms, also bell peppers.

Hand tossed with blended cheese and beans; peppers and pepperoni with spinach and onions. (Homemade.)

That's all folks!

I will pretty much only eat standard pepperoni pizza. No other toppings.

When I went to Italy for a school trip I did branch out a bit and had a few margarita pizzas, quite good actually. If I ever visit the country again I'll be sure to have another one.

Regular crust, pepperoni, bacon, red onion, jalapeno and fresh garlic with a chilli base. Chicken optional.

Other than just plain pepperoni with parmesian cheese and sometimes hot sauce, i have a weirdly specific topping i like to put on my pizzas.

I like to eat my pizza with jalapeno poppers, and for those who don't know what jalapeno poppers are, they are jalapenos filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon, but ever since i started doing this about a year ago its literally my favorite thing to eat ever. I also like banana toppings a lot, its honestly really tasty despite how weird it seems at first, also ketchup on pizza is the best, like genuinely another topping people never eat but is so good.

My boyfriend said i was weird for eating pizza like this but atleast im not as weird as the kids at lunch in middle school that ate pizza with ranch, honestly say what you want about pineapple or whatever other weird toppings but none of them will ever be as bad as eating ranch with pizza

Anything that's not anchovy pizza. I don't want to have to get a hotel for two days while the stench dissipates from my house

The works pepperoni hamburger cheese onions cheese mushrooms I really like banana peppers on them cheese good times

Yes.

I like variety in pizzas, but I'd say mushrooms, olives, peppers, garlic and onions, and some kind of bacon or some such.

All and all the best thing the human race came up with after inventing the circle just for it.

I like almost anything on a pizza. Never tried anchovies though. But I will eat pineapple, bacon, mushroom, sausage, roni, tomato, broccoli, chicken, peppers, lettuce, beans, corn, avocado, steak, eggplant, goat cheese, onions of all kind, garlic, basil, potato, and on and on

Probably easier to say what I don't like on pizza - ham. If it's nicely browned I will like it but usually it's just wet and slimy and it makes the cheese under it not cook as much. Same with green peppers, you know it's bad when you have trenches in the cheese from the pepper juice preventing it from cooking. Also, too much cheese is something I'm not into. Had a pizza with vegan cheese once that was good, but they put so much on it that I thought I might gag.

On 6/5/2021 at 5:50 PM, Paf said:

i always like my pizza as edible

47 minutes ago, FrozenPizza said:

I feel like my name should say all I need to say.

Made me think of this:

Yes. Especially with bacon. Sweet tangy pineapple, salty crunchy bacon... probably my favorite combo