Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teo Slayer

Favourite Colors

I don't know what color I like best. I like bright colors like sky blue, light orange or yellow. These colors give me a sense of peace.

No #B00B69 people yet?  it's honestly kind of a nice color XD

Thinking back when I was younger, I really liked green, like a dark forest green.  So much of my stuff at home was green-themed.  I suppose I still like it, but not as much.  I've started gaining a fondness for red as well, though I doubt it'll ever usurp black/purple as my favorite.  Kinda weird to think how favorite colors change.

Blue and yellow are my favorite colors, coincidentally both colors are the same as capcom's logo, totally not related lol.

1 hour ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

No #B00B69 people yet?  it's honestly kind of a nice color XD

Thinking back when I was younger, I really liked green, like a dark forest green.  So much of my stuff at home was green-themed.  I suppose I still like it, but not as much.  I've started gaining a fondness for red as well, though I doubt it'll ever usurp black/purple as my favorite.  Kinda weird to think how favorite colors change.

You mean magenta, right?

Got colored camo pants in: pink, red/orange, yellow/green and grey/purple... and just about to order them in blue to have them in "every color". Of course there just happens to be sky blue and midnight blue colors and I've been wondering it for a year which shade I want. Maybe I'll just have both? Oh there's also this urban tiger color/pattern, and that looks cool too. Aaah! And still got my city camo pants that I had since I was 13 years old, they're in pretty good shape after 23 years.

Don't really have a favourite color. With clothes I either dress almost completely black or very flamboyantly. Home furniture/etc colors are mostly neutral wood, orange and white colors.

Definitely red, it's always been my favourite since childhood. These days I prefer the darker shades of it like crimson or burgundy. Purple is also high on the list, followed by midnight blue.

I remember reading as a kid that the most popular colours were green and blue. Imagine my surprise as a 8 year old child when I noticed red and purple were not even in the top 3.... 'Twas a sad day indeed.

Mine is Night Blue, apparently #1e0578 in hexadecimal. I just love stargazing and staring into the infinity that is the sky at night :)