Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Major Arlene

Repository Dump [temp mirror added]

Here are the links to the two submissions I made to Realm667, of the parallaxing camera and tank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rdoqY-MlMCX0-xGZDLbsO-G8zX7wwOVV/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15owP9c8LSSHKiLwoi-2640XnJahpxs4K/view?usp=sharing
Also you should probably be more specific on what the thread is about for people looking at it in the future.

Also I've got a bunch of other R667 resources I've downloaded over the years, but I'm not sure which ones were edited by me with minor changes (Mostly), and which are still the original. I still have the original ZIP archives some of the submissions came in though, is there any place to post all that besides here ?

EDIT: I already contacted Arlene and send her my 83 original Realm667 submissions that I had lying on my downloads folder.

Edited by inkoalawetrust

I have 79(!) monsters from Realm667 in total, although not all of them are the most up to date versions.  I tried uploading them all at once, but as it's a 13.1mb file it says "queued" and I'm not sure how long it will take for it to move beyond the queue.  So I'll see if I can upload them individually in batches of 20.  Here's the first 20 that I have (in alphabetical order).

Afrit.zip

AgathoDemon.zip

Annihilator.zip

Arachnophyte.zip

Aracnorb.zip

AracnorbQueen.zip

ArchonOfHell.zip

AutoShotgunGuy.zip

BeamZombie.zip

BloodDemon.zip

BloodFiend.zip

BruiserDemon.zip

CacoLich.zip

Catharsi.zip

ChaingunMajor.zip

ChaingunSpider.zip

ChainsawZombie.zip

CoreTentacles.zip

CrackoDemon.zip

CyberBaron.zip

10 minutes ago, Edward850 said:

A bit heftier, but here is a torrent magnet for a Realm667 backup at 07.04.2020,

on it, boss

image.png.8e9463d1a9f4ecc743082d142a47c66d.png

when it's done i'll host the entire doom armory and beastiary on my website for about 24 hours if it's not too slow

A real shame about all that's happened. Here's my contribution in the attached Zip file.

Contains the following:

Spoiler
  • Acolyte
  • Apostasy Font (Font)
  • Arachnorb Queen
  • Bruiser Demon
  • Cybruiser
  • Daedabus
  • Dead Book (inventory item)
  • Devil
  • Disciple
  • Female Scientists 1 - 4
  • Fleshspawn
  • Flesh Wizard
  • Imp Abomination
  • Imp Skulltag
  • Imp Void
  • Lesser Mutant
  • Shield Sphere (item)
  • Soul Harvester
  • Unmaker Centered (weapon)
  • Vore
  • Zombie Fodder
  • Zombie Scientists 1 - 4
  • Zsec

0Realm667_stuff.zip

I suspected something like this might happen after previous drama unfolded, so I snagged everything I was interested in from the repository last month. Here's the latest dump of resources that I have. This includes 10 assorted weapons, 57 assorted monsters, the Baker's Legacy texture set for Heretic, as well as a Shadowcaster texture pack that I believe I also got from R667.

Only one I have: PlasmaSplitter.zip

Not mine so here are credits (ripped from the credits file):

Code: Robot J, Project Brutality
GLDefs: Robot J
Sounds: Half Life, Doom 3
Sprites: Id Software, Skulltag Team
Sprite Edit: Robot J
Idea Base: Project Brutality's BFG 11k Beam thingy

Edited by Wavy : Reupload the file

Amazing contributions from everyone already!

I was toying with an automatic Doom resource compiler a while ago, so I have some things I used as examples - they're in a weird renamed ZIP format just now but could be reconstructed into WADs if nobody else has them.

http://doom.teamouse.net/pk3tools/lib/

I have 80 GB of google drive space, and I've downloaded a ton of level textures from 667 this month. Not many monsters, weapons, or props though.

If you don't mind I can collect everything submitted to this thread and throw it in an organized google drive folder until this situation is resolved.

7 minutes ago, RDETalus said:

I have 80 GB of google drive space, and I've downloaded a ton of level textures from 667 this month. Not many monsters, weapons, or props though.

If you don't mind I can collect everything submitted to this thread and throw it in an organized google drive folder until this situation is resolved.

Yes I'm fine with my uploads being included.  You don't need to download the individual monsters I uploaded above as they're also all in my first Google Drive zip file, so you'll have everything if you just take my two zip files from my Google Drive.

3 minutes ago, RDETalus said:

That would be extremely appreciated, thanks. There's the torrent that has stuff from before the plagiarism scandal but not much after so the recent stuff 100% would be useful.

I’m an hour away from my laptop, and I won’t be able to get to it until tomorrow, but I know that via the resource for an event I ran back in October, there is BLOOD 1&2 textures, Gothictex, and a whole ass ton of custom enemies and props including:

+ The Ghost Revenant

+ The Tortured Soul
      + The Forgotten One
      + Psychic Soul
      + Poison Soul
      + The Trite
      + Zombie Fodder

I know this post is practically useless, but for those really impatient few of you out there who can’t wait until I can get to my laptop and zip each wad file (I kept them all) look no further.