Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Share a random fact about yourself

In my whole life, i only preordered 1 game.

It was fucking Cyberpunk 2007.

Never again.

18 hours ago, INfront95 said:

In my whole life, i only preordered 1 game.

It was fucking Cyberpunk 2007.

Never again.

funny story my brother was going to pre order cyberpunk on the ps4 but a few days before he was gonna do it his ps4 broke 

i guess that was luck?

On 6/6/2021 at 3:55 AM, Wavy said:

I love 3DS hacking/homebrew. Being able to play Doom, Quake 1-3 on my 3DS is a dream come true.

i have a love and hate relationship with it because of how underpowered the 3ds was for homebrew (at least the old model with is the one i have) compared to the psp the 3ds was a big disapointment for me

Of the past 7 gaming tournaments I've competed in, I've finished in the top 2 five times. Yesterday was also the first time I ever won money competing in a fighting game tournament. 

I don't think I've been to a McDonald's in at least 3 years. Maybe even 4. 

1 hour ago, [McD]James said:

Of the past 7 gaming tournaments I've competed in, I've finished in the top 2 five times. Yesterday was also the first time I ever won money competing in a fighting game tournament.

Hey that's really sick, what games do you play?

1 hour ago, [McD]James said:

I don't think I've been to a McDonald's in at least 3 years. Maybe even 4. 

What about Wendy's?

13 hours ago, omalefico32x said:

i have a love and hate relationship with it because of how underpowered the 3ds was for homebrew (at least the old model with is the one i have) compared to the psp the 3ds was a big disapointment for me

Yeah, most 3DS homebrew nowadays are targeted to New 3DS systems.

I like fighting games, yet my controller broke so now the only fighting game I play is a free indie fighting called Tough Love Arena (here's the link if you're interested https://toughlovearena.com) because it's very simple and barely has buttons and doesn't have motion inputs. So I can play it with keyboard

16 hours ago, Mayomancer said:

Hey that's really sick, what games do you play?

What about Wendy's?

Primarily Samurai Shodown V Special and a little bit of Super Gem Fighter. 

I haven't eaten at a Wendy's in maybe two and a half years. I'd like to rectify that soon. I love Wendy's. 

Edited by [McD]James

@Mayomancer If you're interested, I'm going to be playing a tournament tonight at 8:30 EST. There will be live commentary on Polar_Bair_8's Twitch channel (Twitch links don't work here).

33 minutes ago, [McD]James said:

@Mayomancer If you're interested, I'm going to be playing a tournament tonight at 8:30 EST. There will be live commentary on Polar_Bair_8's Twitch channel (Twitch links don't work here).

Yeah i'll check it out! I never played samurai showdown, but Super Gem Fighter is pretty fun, played it a little bit over fightcade

1 hour ago, Mayomancer said:

Yeah i'll check it out! I never played samurai showdown, but Super Gem Fighter is pretty fun, played it a little bit over fightcade

In tournaments, I usually play as Charlotte, Mina, and Galford, but tonight I'm considering running the whole thing as Mizuki, who is my personal favorite character in the game, as well as the absolute weakest character in the game. Winning an entire VSP tournament as Mizuki would be a huge uphill battle, but extremely rewarding if I were to pull it off. 

Mizuki buff.png

I've decided I enjoy carbs more than meat when comparing my most favourite foods and snacks.

5 hours ago, [McD]James said:

In tournaments, I usually play as Charlotte, Mina, and Galford, but tonight I'm considering running the whole thing as Mizuki, who is my personal favorite character in the game, as well as the absolute weakest character in the game.

Yeah i hopped in just in time to catch your mizuki match! still watching it. Wish it had worked out

I draw with a pencil.

Which, I'll admit, is much easier than drawing with a mouse. Especially one that squirms a lot while you use it to draw.

56 minutes ago, Mayomancer said:

Yeah i hopped in just in time to catch your mizuki match! still watching it. Wish it had worked out

Definitely not one of my better performances tonight. I guess everyone has their off-days. 

I always get random pains in my body from time to time, the most recent one is my lower back. Humans sure are an enigma; eh, doesn't matter, I'll probably get it replaced with a metal one in the future if I can afford it.

9 minutes ago, CrystalHawk_Doom said:

I always get random pains in my body from time to time, the most recent one is my lower back. Humans sure are an enigma; eh, doesn't matter, I'll probably get it replaced with a metal one in the future if I can afford it.

Well that's disturbing. Get yourself checked out, you never want to get bad news too late.

23 minutes ago, DRM-MAN said:

Well that's disturbing. Get yourself checked out, you never want to get bad news too late.

I wouldn't say that I'm in danger, but from the way my post sounds, it probably does sound worrying to many.

I constantly close the doors at home so that nothing will fly into the house, I am afraid of masquitos and flies, and my dad and grandmother don’t want to close the doors at home or have to leave them closed when visiting.

Edited by Wad overdose

One day i found  demo of a game called: Bikini Karate Babes.

To this day i am still not sure if this was real or my memory playing tricks on me.

I no faped a year or something
I advise all this, but for this you do not need to watch adult videos and not sit around at home to mess around and start some kind of hobby or work, that's how I became a spriter and I like my hobby!, Though you won't get any abilities how to attract girls its appearance or teleports as some madmen say to lure into this topic, you will just be more confident in yourself and feel good and get sick less.

Edited by Wad overdose

I used to get into games much easier when I was kid. I used to be able to play Fallout: New Vegas nonstop, I did like 13 playthroughs of it with all DLCs completed before I lost the disc to it. Now I can't even get past Goodsprings without losing interest, it really sucks.

27 minutes ago, BrassKnight said:

I used to get into games much easier when I was kid. I used to be able to play Fallout: New Vegas nonstop, I did like 13 playthroughs of it with all DLCs completed before I lost the disc to it. Now I can't even get past Goodsprings without losing interest, it really sucks.

Damn, I really hate that feeling too.

1 hour ago, BrassKnight said:

i had the same experience with pokemon games

i used to be really really into pokemon in the past i used to finish all of the games twice each year always with different teams but now the games barely hold my interest after the first gym leader