Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Old-Doomguy

Finally a real mobile Doom with ads and microtransactions!

1 hour ago, Reelvonic said:

This isn't real, right?

The font changes slightly in the third paragraph. So it's an edit.

I am certain of Mr.Romero is going to say this "Well this was a disappointment, they did the same with commander Keen and ehm.. his sister."

I don't have any problem with game itself at all but it also doesn't make sense to me either. I mean game puts you into an arena with only one DooM eternal flushy mosnter and all you do is just shoot it then move on to the next arena. Well, instead of doing that they could at least make a DooM chess game or I don't know... Maybe a simple shoot&run game. What about a puzzle game at least we could do some brain excersize with it.

14 hours ago, Gez said:

The font changes slightly in the third paragraph. So it's an edit.

Also, the person who made the edit (probably some dumbass like @TheMagicMushroomMan) forgot to capitalize DOOM yet again.

@roadworx using Doomwiki in this case would be pointless, as the page doesn't even mention anything about SOMEMONG.

On 4/29/2021 at 6:56 PM, Reelvonic said:

As a Canadian I would like to precise I do not associate with that guy in any way, shape or form. More seriously though, if they wanted a Doom mobile game, they could have bundled Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3 and that one Candy Crush-like game there was in Doom 2016.

1 hour ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

The real Doom 3 was in Doom 3 all along.

No.

The real Doom 3 was the friends we made along the way.

9 hours ago, TheMagicMushroomMan said:

Not really, it's related to DOOM. Why do you keep posting this picture on different threads?

Of course, it's DOOM. But it is not so Classic Doom. In my humble opinion it does not belong here.
The picture shows in a humorous way the perils of redundancy. And as I redundantly try to encourage our
fellow doomers to post in the correct forum, I allowed myself a private joke. Thanks for asking.

7 hours ago, [McD]James said:

I wonder what became of that Commander Keen game that was promised. 

Bethesda quietly took it behind the shed and shot it. No one has been able to discern why, but they've since wiped almost all traces of it from official channels.

2 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

but they've since wiped almost all traces of it from official channels.

Now that i think about it, Bethesda likes to remove traces from stuff, BUT here comes good ol' greasy pitchford to wipe out almost EVERYTHING about Duke's legacy, including Atomic Edition, Megaton Edition and even... Worst of all... they removed the platformer Duke games... The games that made Duke famous.