Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DubstepJesus91

whats your highest play time in your steam library

my most played game is garrys mod and i have a play time of 264 hours in it

the summary of play time from all my games would be 1764,6 hours and i have 103 games

It's Fire Pro Wrestling World with 530 hours. That said I've barely played it for the past year, I kinda finally had enough of it. 

I don't play Doom on Steam, no idea what hours I've built up on GZdoom playing Doom 1 and 2 and user maps in them, a lot I'd imagine. 

11 minutes ago, DubstepJesus91 said:

my most played game is garrys mod and i have a play time of 264 hours in it

Hah, mine too. I was part of a pretty successful Australia-based Prop Hunt/Trouble in Terrorist Town server community for about 2 and a half years (2014-2016) where I played PH obsessively, was the server's audio editor for all the silly sound FX/audio clips or "Taunts" the props would burp out and later helped as a moderator during those days. This was also during my bout with depression and unemployment, so I played A LOT before eventually fading away from the game and community after clocking in a little over 1400 hrs. I have a lot of fun memories from those days.

Path of Exile with 700. I am glad I will never know the play time I had in older games like Doom and Warcraft, because they for sure far exceed that.

1600 hours in No Man's Sky.

If one was to include games outside of Steam. Doom and Quake would be up there but there's no way to figure that out. lol

5558 hours in Guild Wars. Only way I know this is that you can type in /age in the console and it gives you the total for the character and then the total across all characters. I played the hell out of Guild Wars and was basically done with it when I ended up playing through it all again with online friends who were looking to play something outside of Heretic II. Some of that total is going to be AFK hours. lol

Garrys Mod. 1,009 hours.

Yeah, I don't know either...

csgo is my most played game with 175 hours. back when i was super crazy about csgo in freshman year of highschool i stayed up all night playing, but i honestly havent touched it much since late sophmore year. my second most played game is yume nikki with 89 hours. as much as i had fun exploring that game, the only reason i have for having that many hours in it is bc i fell asleep for like 16 hours while it was still open. outside of steam i feel like either super metroid with how many times ive replayed that game and how many romhacks ive played, or doom and its sea of wads ive played probably add up to atleast 1000 hours on their own. ive probably also played fortnite for more hours than id like to admit. i dont know the hours i have in these games exactly since i have no way of tracking but i know for sure doom and super metroid have the most hours put into any game ive played 

Some of my Steam games I don't actually play in Steam, especially if they don't need to be.  So it's probable that Quake, Doom 3, any of the OG Doom Games, and some of the Touhou games would be at or near the top.  But as it is, it it looks like it's Satisfactory with 240 hours.  Here's my top 15, though

Spoiler

Satisfactory - 240 hours

GTAIV - 116 hours

Saints Row 3 - 69 hours (nice)

Mass Effect - 61 hours

Doom Eternal - 55 hours

Portal 2 - 54 hours

GTAV - 53 hours

Saints Row 4 - 44 hours

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 42 hours
Code Vein - 42 hours

Crimzon Clover - 40 hours

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - 30 hours
Space Hulk: Deathwing - 28 hours
Doom 3 - 26 hours
Hunie Pop 2 - 22 hours

Rivals of Aether with 122.3 hours, runner-up being Forza Horizon 4 with 97.9 hours.

hmm...

Skyrim with 332.3 hours, mainly just trying to break it with mods. I haven't spent nearly that much time actually playing, and haven't played since 2017, though I've played enough of it to have been a personal walkthrough for friends.

Dark Souls 3 is in second with 237.1, and that's actually time spent playing. DS1 would have more, but I spent more time with it on a PS3.

Doom 3 gets third with 127.2 hours, and that's only from the few times I actually launch it with Steam instead of source ports or batch files. If I had to guess, I would estimate about three hundredish hours.

Doom 1 and 2 would easily be in the thousands if there was a way to log it. For most of us I imagine. I've only logged about thirty minutes with each on Steam.

top24.png.c1688a2836190470353fd4e51975f7d6.png

Edited by Lippeth

The highest play time in my steam account is Clicker Heroes, it's clocked at 3,179 hours. I know, it's not much of the game, but it's still funny as I stopped play it 2-3 years ago. Second one is Terraria, clocked at 545 hours. Third one is Starbound, clocked at 313 hours.  

Team Fortress 2 with 3,374 hours, mostly because of achievement_idle.bsp

Back then, idling/crafting was the only way to get silly hats, before the trading update.

I worship to Quake 1 and H.P. Lovecraft is my Lord and prophet.

Quake 1 (since I was 4) : 30.000 hrs or so.

Deus Ex series is my favorite series

Deus Ex 2000: 2.400 hrs

Deus Ex Invisible Wars: 6 hrs (This game is shit don't even hesitate to play it, spend your valuable time on your more valuable things. It is also last game of series.)

Deus Ex Human Rev. : 200 hrs

Deus Ex Mankind Divided : 30 hrs (I played it once)

469 on TF2, I played other games but its easier counting this one.

I have a few 100+ hour games:

Team Fortress 2- 519.5 hours, I don't play this game anymore due to lost of interest.

Garry's Mod- 103.5 hours, mostly spent my time doing those screenshots where you pose stuff.

Yakuza 0- 96.7 hours, this is all just in one playthrough and it's not even close to 100% completion.

It's Persona 4 Golden for me, at 127 hours right now. I don't play games on Steam much, let alone on my PC besides Minecraft and Doom, so Persona 4 probably won't be topped soon, but I'm not one to say never. Metal Gear Solid V is my second most played game though, around the 50 hour range I think. I bought Resident Evil 4 on Steam recently, and I've been dying to play that one, so maybe it'll be up there too.

Shovel Knight at 534.9 hours. But that's only due to me using the sound test. (Yeah, the music is that good.)

Here are the others:

Blood: Fresh Supply: 91.3 hours

Ikaruga: 89.2 hours

Doom (2016): 68.4 hours

Rise of the Triad: Dark War: 44.1 hours

Blaster Master Zero: 41.8 hours

Axiom Verge: 39.5 hours

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour: 33.5 hours

I have more games, but they do not top 30+ hours of game time.

1464 hours on Team Fortress 2.

Can't be bothered enough to count the total playtime across 235 different games but I'd put it somewhere between 4000-5000 hours.

1610441242_ScreenHunter407.png.0f616f6a312a0b2ea4351b62a5d637f4.png

None of the above am I playing currently. Some info here:

Team Fortress 2 - 864 hours - Played it from December 2009 till July 31st 2012 - Stopped because it ceased to be entertaining for me.

Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter - 263 hours - Good remake but it has its own flaws. Was playing both single, multiplayer & grinding achievements.

Far Cry 3 - 255 hours - About hundred hours went to coop play & it's one of the best experiences I've had, albeit buggiest one. Single player is good with some flawed design choices.

Serious Sam 3 BFE - 154 hours - Achievement grinding since I'm a big fan of the series. Best atmosphere in the series.

Stardew Valley - 131 hours - Very low amount for a farming sim but I've done pretty much everything (one save file)... at least till the latest patch. Maybe I'll go back & grind the cheevos.

Serious Sam Classic Revolution - 124 hours - The most recent play & mainly due to 'Sam I Am' achievement that took me 1 Hard difficulty session & about 7 Serious difficulty sessions to finally get it with both TFE & TSE being replayed. (plus Bright Island once & both demo levels few times)

Borderlands 2 - 118 hours - Done everything except one arena side quest & raid bosses which I have no interest in fighting. Oh & DLC has been completed as well.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the total hours of playing games on Steam. It's 5528 hours. I own 285 games.