Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

3 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

@1Destro3456 that looks really good imma deffintley play it when its done!

You can play it already even if it's still a WIP, however, the file that has my map is like 93 megabytes or something, it isn't too much, but yeah, I will tell you when I'm done with it. If you want to play it now, I can send it directly to you or you can download the project its being made for 

On 6/12/2021 at 8:09 AM, Salmon said:

A small UDMF map I'm working on for RAMP.  My first time experimenting with 3D floors.

ajJlns5.png

Nice! Reminds me of Unreal Tournament :D

The map "Phobos" in particular

image.png.8cc2da72cd6069297996c016f48e0542.png

5 hours ago, RDETalus said:

Finally getting the hang of texturing

Where did you get that yellow flame sprite in your second screenshot? Looks nice.

4 minutes ago, Mordeth said:

Where did you get that yellow flame sprite in your second screenshot? Looks nice.

It comes from Eternal's epic2.wad, wasn't able to figure out where he got it, unless he made it himself.

screenshot of details on my wip e4m4 vanilla limit removing map

a small picture (10x10 'pixels' aka 1x1 u sectors) and an IC on a pedestal

doomart.png

Edited by CBM

Screenshot_Hexen_20210617_172129.png.c3eb0224db081295c8d90979c6363cf3.png

Very early WIP of a Hexen map I've somewhat foolhardily decided to embark on. I seem to have completely forgotten how to use Doom Builder in the last month or 2 since I did anything serious with it and figuring out all the ACS to make Hexen stuff happen is going to be....fun.

Deamonic curcuitry exposed

demon-curcuitry.png

demon-curcuitry2.png

Edited by CBM

I'm having a lot of fun making a DOOM 1 - style techbase.  I just think all the computer alcoves and whatnot are neat! DOOM00.png.a4913fee4be613778b094473df196981.png

1 hour ago, Orcsbreath said:

I'm having a lot of fun making a DOOM 1 - style techbase.  I just think all the computer alcoves and whatnot are neat! DOOM00.png.a4913fee4be613778b094473df196981.png

Where were you during the TWiD days?

3 hours ago, Megalyth said:

Where were you during the TWiD days?

hah, I don't think I'd even heard of DOOM back then (well, I'd probably heard the title, but I didn't know what it was).  Which is a shame, because it absolutely seems like my kind of project!

This is my sequel to my Underground Toxicity map set i'm doing. To be honest it looks like trash. But at least i'm making progress. 

Update: I was up until 3 in the morning adding more to it.

Update No. 2: Well i've done more to it and it's turning out well in my option. 

Update No. 3: So here's the final look of the map. Sorry i haven't been wanting to map for a while. So here's the final version of it, i will be releasing the map only soon with out the enemies in it and pick ups (expect the two that are already in there for test purposes only).

Under tox 2.png

Edited by xScavengerWolfx

On 6/17/2021 at 11:33 AM, Mordeth said:

well, eternal states these sources for epic2:

Textures and flats: Powerslave, Hexen, Hexen2, Half-life, Kingpin, DeusVult2, Eternal IV, Alice, Doom3, urbanterror, Gunman Chronicles, water flat is made by esselfortium.

Sprites: Powerslave, darkimp, Realm 667.

i'm sure i've seen the flame sprite somewhere.

looks similar to powerslave, which is egypt themed, after all.

powerslave-10.big.jpg