Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sephiroth

got a wierd feeling...

well for me that feeling usally turns out to mean something. last week every thing was going good until i tried to update my USB drivers. before installing the new driver i had a bad feeling about it, but i did it anyway. well it installed, didnt work, and fucked up some VXD file so the modem will not work(useing laptop now)
also the modem on my laptop, on the same day, decided not to work at all. However it is just an error in the driver, and the fact i am useing a winmodem in LINUX. A quick boot into root fixed that one. guess it was a bad day for modems.

next zdoom crashes, and i mean crashes. so i had to reinstall doom and zdoom, good thing i own many copies of doom(yes all of the legal) however with no modem, or floppy drive i didn't have a way to install a new zdoom beta. so i ended up useing the older 1.22

next i go to a wedding, my mom's wedding to be exact. anyway i see this very nice looking girl in the crowd, a girl who works with my mom. she is about my age and i think "hey she is kinda hot." however i feel like something just aint right about her, but i couldn't think of what. later i found out that she is completely bald from an allergic reaction to something. not a hair on the whole body. hey doesnt really matter i would still go out with her, but it would be a bit wierd.

it has been a lond odd week.

I've had a fucking terrible week. I got a boil on my ass, a bad cold, did fuck all work for my dissertations, had to pay for a new gearbox in the car, failed my damn trailer-towing test and yeah basically shit. But you know what? I don't care. Broadband internet from this Wednesday onwards... yey!

Last week was pretty great. The 1st was my birthday, so I got a wireless mouse, a camera case, and 7 CDs of my choice. Then on the 2nd, I made $50 working for 10 hours at my mom's friend's brother's place. I had to move stuff around so he could move his fence back, and also help his wife fill this concrete area with dirt for a garden. Then I primered my mom's friend's fence. Then later that night, I started with my friends this new D&D campaign where we play monsters (I get to play a troll...heh), and I played more on Wednesday and Thursday. It may be geeky, but hell...its a social life. Then last night I talked with my freind Breanna, which is always fun. On a down note though, I found out from her that her boyfriend's granddad died, and that this guy I went to school with that was in her grade (one year behind me) was put in a mental institution for trying to commit suicide. Heh...thats about it. You guys probably don't want to know about all the time I put into making my new D&D characters, so I won't continue on.

Yay...I'm like Sephoroth now.

Shaviro said:

Last week was pretty bad for me. I had 3 tests at school... I hate tests!

Boo hoo, motherfucker.

pritch said:

I've had a fucking terrible week. I got a boil on my ass

That sometimes happens when I stay on Doomworld too long.

My computer keeps locking up, completely at random, and I have no idea why.
Also, my CD ROM is acting strange. It doesn’t like compressed data for some reason.

Oh yeah, and I’m Late with three assignments.

On the up side, it’s my birthday on Thursday, I will finally cease to be a wankey teenager, and become… er… something else. :/

Ct_red_pants said:

My computer keeps locking up, completely at random, and I have no idea why.
Also, my CD ROM is acting strange. It doesn’t like compressed data for some reason.

Just shoot it, it knos damn rite.

I've had a very bad day.

I just went in for a physical.

A guy did a testicle exam on me.

a chick did a proctology exam on me.

life sucks.

I had to watch 3 little kids (under 6) last weekend. One of which is my little, evil, hyper niece. The other two come from the bitch my dad dated (don't EVEN ask). Get into everything, piss EVERYONE off, including me, get into stuff they don't belong in, break stuff, and piss EVERYONE off. I almost tied them to one of the brick pillars inside. And I'm not getting paid for it. I was forced into it too. :(

Oh, and my good friend just got disowned by his father because of a ghost we just adopted. Something about his religion calls ALL spirits evil. Uh, yeah. o_O

All in all Tobe still beat me dammit. :P

now half life keeps freezing up my computer for some odd reason. however i have a strong idea that it is my display driver

Wow. My life feels great all of the sudden. Especialy considering I got a pleasent surprise on Sunday. I found my copy of HHGTTG sitting on my doorstep with a note from the freind I lent it to over a year ago. Aparently, she's now living up north a ways and she gave me her adress so I'm going to write her. The question is though: why did she not knock?