Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomOHolic

Newbie Here!

[bbg]DoomOHolic[/bbg]

Oh and you might want to seek rehabilitation for your Doomaholicnessism stuff.

/me anticipates long, drawn-out discussion of another real girl on the DW forums

Well, the common myth (though it's quite a reality I think) that there are few girls who play Doom. So when one comes to the forum we grant the mandatory 15 minutes of fame. We "ooh" and "aah", digress on the topic and the thread gets Post-Helled. But I've forgotten my manners. :) Hi Heather, and welcome to the Doomworld Forums!

Ok, standard-issue chick form, you don't have to fill this out, I'm just a bastard :

First Name : Heather (look I filled it in lolz)
Where do you live? :
What languages can you speak? :
Sexuality : (if you don't mind me asking anyway, but it seems 90% of girls that play Doom like vaginas in their faces)
Game : SP or DM?
Fav food :

BBG said:

Sexuality : (if you don't mind me asking anyway, but it seems 90% of girls that play Doom like vaginas in their faces)

Heh! Now that´s funny!

wasnt sexycuteie69fargo219er whatever also named Heather?

welll, hi :)

*smells a fish*

dose she even play Doom? i mean "I ain't really a DoomOHolic...I just liked the name...hahaha :)" and we never see her again.. dont get me wrong, its great for girls, and well, anyone to be playing Doom.. im getting my g/f into it.. tho if she saw some of the stuff i say here... haha she'd SSG me LOL

Jesus Christ you guys are a bunch of idiots.

Oh and hello, welcome to Doomworld. Dont drink the coffee.

Damn straight. And avoid the bananas too, if you can.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH

/note. Vulg@r MIGHT not be the author of the entire thread.

There used to be a guy named Doomalcoholic come in irc #doom or #zdoom, thought this was you.

Just a friendly reminder:

You can't have pictures in your sig on this forum. If you try all you will get is a link to the picture.

Scientist said:

But don't be scared off; we might seem a bit rude and odd but we're actually a nice and friendly community.

Yeah, minus the swearing and other explicit talk this is a pretty damn friendly forum IMO (better than the last one). 250+ posts and i haven't been officially flamed (i think). Yay!

BTW: Welcome to doomworld and have fun :D

Thanks for the warm welcome.

NO<I am not a guy...I am female.
Yes, I really like DOOM, I ain't just saying that
I picked "DoomOHolic" cause I didn't know what else to choose.

And yes I saw that link about the other Heather, I saw that message & to be honest it confused me LOL...I was like "My name isn't sexyangelcutie69 lol....

Anyway, I hope to meet lots of cool people here!

~Heather~

Demons Hand said:

And reamber dont drink the water.

*Immediately spits out the water he was drinking in a fine spray* :-P

I forgot one other survival rule for the forums. Just because there is a thread it doesn't mean you have to reply to it. I mean, if there's a female imp there, it doesn't mean you have to have sex with it right? Right?!

Hello Heather and welcome to these whacked forums.
/me expects anyone to pull a "Hello, sig" at any moment

Hello DoomOHolic, I'm BBG, one of the former Super Moderators on these forums. Please, read the FAQ which contains our rules and may also answer your questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please, feel free to contact me via a Private Message, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN or e-mail.

Hahaha, thats the fist and last time i post this.

Vulg@r said:

Damn straight. And avoid the bananas too, if you can.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH

/note. Vulg@r MIGHT not be the author of the entire thread.

BANANAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vulg@r said:

Well, the common myth (though it's quite a reality I think) that there are few girls who play Doom. So when one comes to the forum we grant the mandatory 15 minutes of fame. We "ooh" and "aah", digress on the topic and the thread gets Post-Helled.

Yeah...I think there are few women in the Doom community BECAUSE you guys always scare them of.

Anyway...welcome, etc.

Vulg@r said:

I forgot one other survival rule for the forums. Just because there is a thread it doesn't mean you have to reply to it. I mean, if there's a female imp there, it doesn't mean you have to have sex with it right? Right?!

Oh great, soon Doomworld will be known as "Doomworld: Land of plentiful impsex".