Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

The BFG10K in Skulltag Is Really Weak!

Check out the Skulltag page which has been bursting with updates recently. Apparently the project is alive and kicking with a new found zest for life etc etc. Anyway, check it out for info on Doom Connector which will soon have Skulltag support, as well as some progress on the project and all sorts of other nifty things. Also, be sure to stop by #skulltag on irc.freenode.net and tell Carnevil that the BFG10k in Skulltag is really weak. He likes it, I swear!

n00bie Guy said:

hELLO i aM new OT dOom. i ENOJY pLATYING TEH sKULLTAG but THE bGf 10000 IS OT weAK!!!!111!! pLZ fIX thIss

I give this guy a week.
I dont use the bfg at all so I dont care.

The bfg10k is a highly below average weapon with no capability to render others disfunctional and is far less superior to the standard side arm presented to the player in the origional video game.

...oh, and it's weak. :)

Hey guess what, the bfg10k is weak. :P

Carnevil said:

This is all a joke BTW. The BFG10k will really NOT be weak.

Yes it is.

Well, I just downloaded the demo/beta/whatever, if the final bfg10k's damage is the same as it is in this demo/beta/whatever........it's really damn weak...I mean really....this thing is just weak......takes forever to kill anything with it........../me shakes head and walks off

Gah, with amazing foresight, even George Lucas had it sussed over 25 years ago

Vader: Your BFG is weak old man

Ben: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Vader: Pfft, You should not have come back with a 10K.

From the original draft script of "Star Wars".

Muwhahahahha, the BFG10k in ST is weaker than cat piss!!!!!!

DooMBoy said:

Muwhahahahha, the BFG10k in ST is weaker than cat piss!!!!!!

Dude, cat piss is extremely strong...
Unlike the Skulltag BFG!
/me runs away

boris said:

You all fail it. You're too late. It's not weak anymore.

Bah! typical, a weapon soooo powerful it dominates the entire game. Once someone has it, there's nothing any other player can do. The BFG 10k throws the whole game out of balance. I'm gonna start a server with no bfg 10k. The thing is just too damn powerful. Lets start a petition. Tone down the BFG10k. Better still, ban the BFG10K. It's too powerful we don't need it and we don't want it.

Better? ;-)

Vader: Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has forseen.

(Heh, maybe I'd better DL Skulltag and see what the fuss is about :-))

Well, last time I tried it killed you with 3 or so shots. And it fires as fast as the chaingun.