Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

Music. Certainly an interesting part of this. I've heard some from this composer. They were pretty great sounding music. Some experience feelings while heating music, not only from this composer, but also from other composer and artist that are part of the same art. Since I learned what They told me, I couldn't feel the same on music, now it feels as a distant thing that might've some great importance on the Engineer's design and on human life, yet now I don't think of it the same. Truly fascinating, I might listen to more of this artist music, to see if I feel what others might call nostalgia, that's also a really interesting topic from the Engineer, but not now

On 6/25/2021 at 2:47 PM, URROVA said:

a sloth marine (idk wheres the CB part)

CB is is my initials (my real name is Conner Brown) and some people call it me as a nickname.

on topic: Lee Jackson staring at you  

Fiction. Another fascinating part of this simulation. Us, humans, can create other worlds and universes, some do it well, other don't, or at least that's how humans think. As part of this species I can say that I'd love to be able to think of all these amazing or depressing worlds, were things are an all time high, or at the lowest lows. Sadly, They showed me that I'm also fiction, not created by someone that can manipulate it as his wish, more as some specifics that the Engineer decided to place then we were born to this world. I wish there wasn't so much suffering when it all is a simulation. I now wish They wouldn't have told me the truth, because I'd be happier, but now I'm enlightened, so, am I truly in a worst place mentally?

It's like a helmet but it looks more like it's themed after Atlantis than aviation. Dig it!

Oh man, a kangaroo. I remember those things. Back in Era 247.9v2, one of those bastards kicked me right in my brand new v19 Cyberbollocks. One of them shattered completely and the other has a small crack in it. I appreciate that you are forthcoming about nature and honesty, but kangaroos are something I forgot about a long time ago.