Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubbag

"Full Moon" A 1 Hour Speedmap Community Project (Now on Idgames!)

Lmao that's so hilarious that you used my spelling mistake as the name of my map 🤣

It may take me a while to get to it but I'm going to record videos of all these maps

Congrats on the release everyone

Just now, Clippy said:

Lmao that's so hilarious that you used my spelling mistake as the name of my map 🤣

lol i thought that was on purpose. Thank you though so much Clippy!

Just now, Dubbag said:

lol i thought that was on purpose

No I legit f'd that up

hell yea hopefully there arent any game breaking bugs around like when half moon released

1 minute ago, FEDEX said:

Congrat my friend!!

thanks friend :)

Just now, omalefico32x said:

hell yea hopefully there arent any game breaking bugs around like when half moon released

we tried our absolute best to make sure but i dont think there are any

:) Congrats to everyone. Please part 2.

dQfBdie.gif

Edited by Kokrovan

7 minutes ago, Kokrovan said:

dQfBdie.gif

"I thought the movie was cool."

Nice work everyone. I wasn't able to contribute, but I'm excited to play everyone's maps!

Really loved Tenth Gear, can't wait to play this one, too! :)

Congrats on your release!

Just now, ʞnifeworld said:

Looking forward to playing the finished compilation (and seeing videos)!

i would have tagged you in the OP but i dont know how to do that weird K in your name

18 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

i would have tagged you in the OP but i dont know how to do that weird K in your name

Ah, no worries man, it's the price of trying to have a cool looking name I guess rofl

Yo. Lots of fun maps.

My map in slot 30 is broken. Slot 30 allows monsters to tp one another. Should switch it out with another map which does not have tele traps.

Nice to see this finally be released, now it{s time to try the maps of the other people that participated on this

Glad to see I made the cut - I’ve not had a MAP18 in a community project since 2006! I’ll have to get round to trying out these map sets at some point. Might have to have a crack at the two challenges I skipped, too.

9 hours ago, Killer5 said:

Yo. Lots of fun maps.

My map in slot 30 is broken. Slot 30 allows monsters to tp one another. Should switch it out with another map which does not have tele traps.

ok we switched your map with 29. should be fixed now

39 minutes ago, Dubbag said:

ok we switched your map with 29. should be fixed now

Oh we can switch maps now?

Can I be map 1?

Screw u @The BMFG

lol kidding

i just played a bit and its pretty good althought the pictures can some times not represent the level like in level 2 where it shows the pinkies even though it should have shown the archviles and in level 4 where it shows the inside base instead of the trenches like the level was named after. but besides that its really good.

@Clippy MAP02 isn’t very good, you’re right, but it’s killing you because of traps. The exit switch and SSG at the start of the map are trapped, so you get crushed. Half of the doors have Arch-Viles that you can’t handle and later on half of the weapons you find cause you to telefrag yourself. It’s frustrating and ugly, but it is beatable, particularly with saves before you do anything.

13 minutes ago, Phobus said:

@Clippy MAP02 isn’t very good, you’re right, but it’s killing you because of traps. The exit switch and SSG at the start of the map are trapped, so you get crushed. Half of the doors have Arch-Viles that you can’t handle and later on half of the weapons you find cause you to telefrag yourself. It’s frustrating and ugly, but it is beatable, particularly with saves before you do anything.

I suppose it is but I found no joy in the experience of being crushed by something invisible every time I tried to step foot anywhere and don't want to figure out which obscure thing was going to cause this to happen to me or not. There's no joy in that type of gameplay where you die every 5 seconds unless you do the exact specific right thing. Sorry to skip it but I came here to have a good time 😜