Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MagnuM

Skulltag anyone?

Alright...

1. The Zdaemon servers suck.

2. No one is ever on.

-but you knew that already didn't you?!

If there is anyone with a fast connection to cyberspace, get back to me and lets organize a Skulltag match later this week.

johnymagnum@hotmail.com

----56k modem suck...

1. No.
2. Dont know where you are looking, but HERE in my corner you can meet a lot of people. Especially the friday and saturday evenings its crowded. You can chat, it shows you both the ZDaemon public servers and allows you to setup and launch your own customized games to play with others. HERE's a quickstart guide on that.

Mabye i was a little ignorant...but who isn't in this fucked country.

oh well enough with my self pity.

i'll check that out
thanks

In case you havn't noticed, Skulltag's master server hasn't been up for months, heh, I won't give it another try since last version until next release.

Wait til the next version of Skulltag, multiplayer will be much better and more active! :) Could be as soon as later this week!

Yes, and there is being worked on by dieKatze to get the new Skulltag into Doom Connector soon, including the new masterserver listing. :D

I wonder if Skulltag will be including all the stuff except the rank system that Zdaemon has currently, will Skulltag replace Zdaemon? feeling a bit betrayal here......

Mabye its just me, but when ever I use the zDaemon hosts, its slow and choppy.

EX:

I shoot shotgun at wall...2 secs pass...the bullets appear!!
wOW! it was faster this time! :|

MagnuM said:

Mabye i was a little ignorant...but who isn't in this fucked country.

You are very ignorant.

Carnevil said:

Wait til the next version of Skulltag, multiplayer will be much better and more active! :) Could be as soon as later this week!

Halleluya Yanky doodle!

btw surely i and other people can start my own server with skulltag?

I was also considering creating my own server but i don't think doing so will change my ping in an online match.

Carnevil said:

Woo hoo! Is it out yet?

Gherkin said:

1. No.
2. Dont know where you are looking, but HERE in my corner you can meet a lot of people. Especially the friday and saturday evenings its crowded. You can chat, it shows you both the ZDaemon public servers and allows you to setup and launch your own customized games to play with others. HERE's a quickstart guide on that.

I just installed the new version of Doom Connector and had to reformat because it caused so many errors in Windows!! But don't worry, I think that was because I had a virus - I'm gonna have to reformat again tonight and reinstall Norton first of all :(

Dont forget to update your windows with the critical and recommanded updates from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com ! Many people dont know about that and get into trouble. I stated this clearly at the download page as a requirement, but still there are people refusing to get up-to-date before installing software.

Gherkin said:

Dont forget to update your windows with the critical and recommanded updates from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com ! Many people dont know about that and get into trouble. I stated this clearly at the download page as a requirement, but still there are people refusing to get up-to-date before installing software.

I'm dumb!

Oh well, at least reformatting (twice!) cleared up my other windows errors :) I wanna know where that bastard virus keeps coming back from. I back up all my install files on a CD, so that I don't have to download them every time I reformat, but the virus scanner never picks anything up amongst them - it only finds the bloody virus when it's infected most of my HD.

I back up all my install files on a CD,...but the virus scanner never picks anything up amongst them - it only finds the bloody virus when it's infected most of my HD

Then the virus is probably INSIDE those installations where the virusscanner cannot look for them. Throw away that CD and redownload the installations. Be carefull and only download what you think you need, and make sure you get it from its official site (and even then you're not 100% sure its clean, try to stay away from websites/software that look like garbage, hehehe) Scan after each installation and you can get an idea where it comes from.

Yeah, but I use Norton and keep it up-to-date at all times. If I install it first of all, the virus doesn't come back, but if I forget, it does. It scans inside every zip or exe you load, automatically, and never finds anything. This virus is a clever bastard. Anyway, as long as I have Norton running, I won't need to throw away the CD (or format it - it's a CD-RW), although eventually that CD won't be needed anyway, because they'll be later versions of everything on it.