Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureSlime

Most recent movie you saw

Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Or as I like to call it, Indiana Jones: Combat Archaeologist.

I watched half of Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Colon Movie Film for Theaters last night. I've watched it before, and I do like the Aqua Teens, I just fell asleep because I was tired; but it still seems like a weird choice for Williams Street to make a movie out of. The show is just so damn niche, I like it, but putting the money into making a movie out of it seems like a bad choice. I think the Venture Brothers or Metalocalypse would've appealed to a broader audience. And even they're niche shows.

I guess there was a Tim and Eric movie, and I think that show had even less appeal than Aqua Teens. I think Sealab 2021 or Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law could've made decent movies, although after Harry Goz passed away Sealab wasn't the same. 

I watched Akira again. This time, I watched the Ultimate Akira DVD version, which was practically the same as the other version I saw, except some minor differences in the credits. It still sounds and looks awesome.

Watch this movie already!

Just re-watched Napoleon Dynamite for the first time in like 12 years.

Ant Man and The Wasp. Believe it or not, my wife and I haven't made it through all of the MCU movies yet. We're doing that now on Disney+. Captain Marvel is up next, followed by Avengers: Endgame.

We have seen WandaVision, so we kind of skipped ahead a bit, you could say. No harm done.

Gone With the Wind. 4 hours of Civil War melodrama and some fascinating technical shots and scenarios, but overall, a very boring plot and just way too fucking long. But I loved the ending.

Frankly, I didn't gave a damn.

4 hours ago, TheGreenZap said:

I rewatched Predator 2. The last time I seen it was in the 90s.

Great film, Love the quote ' ok... who's next?' 

I watched a nice documentary on jaguars tonight on Curiosity. Big cats fascinate me; but all cats do. After adopting a little kitty and having her for four years, it's kind interesting watching documentaries on cats. Mainly because they all act the fucking same. From the most ferocious African lion, to the tigers and jaguars of Asia, to the Mountain Lions and Cougars of North America, to the Puma's of South America, to domesticated cats. They're all the same animal. They vary in size and colorization as well as domestication, but my cat acts exactly the same as the big ones. 

She's 8.5 pounds, but acts like the most ferocious huntress in all of her domain. Which is the house. It's really cute, we've had a few moths in the house the last few days, and she loves hunting them at night with me. As soon as she realizes that I'm looking for the moths, she starts bumping into me, when I look in a high place she looks there as well. It's kind of fun hunting with her. But a leopard, jaguar, lion, tiger, or mountain lion she is not. But it's still fun, and hunting together seems to make us both happy. I didn't think she'd be happy having a hunting partner, but she seems to really enjoy it; she never gives me more bumps and looks than when we're trying to find an insect together.

Well, and she's eaten moths before, and it makes her throw up. So if I can get to them with a flyswatter and pick them up with a paper towel and throw them in the trash she seems content with that. The "threat" is gone, and she goes to bed.

Just finished watching Mitchells vs. The Machines this morning. It was a really fun movie. That damn pug though lol. Dog. Pig. Dog. Pig. Loaf of Bread? The white robots looked neat. I like their design. Nice, simple and sleek.

The Purge 3. 
Upd: Today I've also finished watching The Purge 4 and now I can't even think about anything but the fifth part of this awesome film.

I am glad I didn't spend hours trying to find where to watch it because Bemovies inludes everything: latest movies and series. That's just a little advice for those who still are trying to find the reliable source for watching. Be happy

Edited by mariopepper

FINALLY got to see Avengers: Endgame last night. Quite the epic film, especially the last battle. I wonder how they're going to bring back Black Widow for the film.

3 hours ago, leejacksonaudio said:

FINALLY got to see Avengers: Endgame last night. Quite the epic film, especially the last battle. I wonder how they're going to bring back Black Widow for the film.

The Black Widow film is set before the infinity War stuff unfortunately. 

Fast & Furious 9. Walked in expecting it to be as dumb as a bag of particularly stupid rocks with a healthy disregard for common sense, logic, and the laws of physics. Was not disappointed.

Just finally got around to watching 'The Raid 2'.

Great Indonesian action film. Has some amazing choreography, including a stellar fight scene in the back seat of a car.

The entire movie, (save like 15 minutes) is an action scene. If that's your cup of tea, I'd advise you check it out.

Black Widow. For Johansson’s final outing as Black Widow this was pretty disappointing. I didn’t know there would be so much family drama in this movie. Geez all I wanted was a Black Widow movie where she kicks ass, but no she barely does even that.

My fiancée said it best “it’s an action movie, but not a Marvel movie.” Probably one of the weaker Marvel movies. 6/10

On 7/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, hybridial said:

Seven Samurai.

Pretty long, very good, great performance from Toshio Mifune. 

Fun fact: originally there were only going to be six samurai and Mifune was to play the elder one. Glad Kurosawa added a new character though. "You know Kikuchyo is a little girl's name, right?"

the crazies, from 1973. it was a lot more comedic than i was expecting, it was kind of a mix between night of the living dead and dr. strangelove