Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
netnomad312

So... what other FPS games do you/have you played?

What FPS games made by ID have you played?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What FPS games made by ID have you played?

• Doom I / Ultimate Doom
    • Doom II
    • Final Doom (any one)
    • Heretic / SotSR
    • Hexen
    • Hexen II
    • Wolf3D
    • Quake
    • Quake II
    • Any other which I forgot (which is incredibly likely)

I'm just wondering what other FPS games you all have played here, made by ID or not. I included a poll with all the ID games on it, but please also post any others you played.

I, for instance, own Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Heretic (Shadow of the Serpent Riders), and one other game not made by ID which is a decent one. It was called Nitemare 3D. It's more of a "2D" shooter game; by that I mean you don't go up or down. It only had four weapons and three types of ammo, but there was other cool stuff. Four keys and two ID cards could be found, and some enemies followed a movement path until they saw you. Also, different enemies were impervious to some weapons.

Well, anyway, enough of my babbling.

No it's not, so I removed it and added a few other popular choices.

Hey ichor, can you change an individual's poll selection? I've played the quake games... :)

I can't change an individual's vote, but I can change the number of votes an option received, which is basically the same thing.

How about adding the add-on packs or the master levels or something?

Ichor said:

I can't change an individual's vote, but I can change the number of votes an option received, which is basically the same thing.

Oh, heh.

BTW, you missed Q3A and the Doom3 alpha. :P

Well, I thought about adding Quake 3 and maybe a few others, but that seems to be enough choices there. There are far too many FPS type games to put in the poll. And the Doom 3 "demo" doesn't count, since it wasn't supposed to be released to begin with.

ravage said:

What about the leaked Q3 alpha while you're at it? :P

A poll for this thread seems rather pointless considering the amount of FPS's are out there...

ravage said:

I played the Q2 alpha when it first came out. Though I don't remember if it was leaked or not.

*EDIT* That was some good playing, let me tell you. I loved that alpha. It was the first hub-dealie and I must've played it 30 times.

GooberMan said:

A poll for this thread seems rather pointless considering the amount of FPS's are out there...

Yeah, but how many are by ID? I only listed those in the poll (of course I screwed up badly... thanks Ichor). There are indeed plenty of others, but not too many are that good. Which is why I mentioned the other game, Nitemare 3D. It was a decent game.

The topic said:

So... what other FPS games do you/have you played?

netnomad312 said:

Yeah, but how many are by ID?

See my point now?

And not too many are good, hey? So I guess ROTT, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Unreal, Sin, Shogo:MAD, Half Life, Unreal Tournament, Deus Ex, Medal Of Honor: Allied Assault aren't that good after all...

Oh yeah, no one mentioned Return To Castle Wolfenstein as an id game (they were rather involved in it's development).

Heh...I clicked all of the selections, because I have. In fact, I own 90% of those. I clicked the last one because I've played Quake 3 and a little of SoD as well.

Everything except Final Doom.

I don't wanna bash this poll too much, as I like the idea, but.... Heretic, Hexen and Hexen II are really made by Raven. And Q3A is missing.
I was about to add Commander Keen to this, but then I noticed the "FPS" requirement.

OPERATION BODYCOUNT loLOLOloloLOLOOolOOLOOLoLLOLOOLlolool

Funny you should mention South Park. You're referring to the N64 shooter, right? Hey, can you tell me why I activate all the cheats and then none of them work in story mode?

I've played all of the choices, except for Hexen II. :)

ZarcyB said:

OPERATION BODYCOUNT loLOLOloloLOLOOolOOLOOLoLLOLOOLlolool

Bad Toys. heh. :)