Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naked Snake

Trees are evil

I'm sure that's why fire was invented. Or wooden planks. So we have a means and an excuse to get rid of those meddling trees.

the_Danarchist said:

Pfft. Trees rule. Dont ---- with the trees.

Yes.

Ultimate DooMer said:

Trees rule, especially in a DooM map...

They're secretly waiting to leap out, frag the unexpecting player, and take over Zdaemon, mark my words. To quote NOLF2, "THEY HAVE GUNS!"

sargebaldy said:

all right then.. a trees are evil thread with a dead link.. how long till this gets post helled?

Oh for the time when anyone talking about threads being PHed got punished...

Heh, reminds me of a comic book I read once. 'Weapon Brown'

A freakish post apocalypse parody of Peanuts. Charlie and snoopy are attacked by a 'kite-eater', a genetically engineered killer tree made to kill and eat paratroopers. Nobody can quite remember why the hell they called canadians 'kites' though. Apparently, they aren't too picky about what the eat when they're hungy.

Charlie fed it a grenade. Heh.

Bahh i finaly got that link to work anyway stupid fools and global warming....who gives a shit and theres nothin you can do bout it anyway. The planet will do w/e the fuck it wants and its not because of trees they do that for a reason so environmentalists fuck off!

That gives me an idea. Maybe Cyb can make a map similar to Helm's Deep, but the theme would be the attack on Isengard. The only problem is making or finding some decent onodrim, dryad, treant...whatever they're called sprites.

Submerge said:

Heh, reminds me of a comic book I read once. 'Weapon Brown'

A freakish post apocalypse parody of Peanuts. Charlie and snoopy are attacked by a 'kite-eater', a genetically engineered killer tree made to kill and eat paratroopers. Nobody can quite remember why the hell they called canadians 'kites' though. Apparently, they aren't too picky about what the eat when they're hungy.

Charlie fed it a grenade. Heh.

/me breaks a tree stump over your head

I'll never look at a pine forest quite the same way again...

pritch said:

Remember Deciduous trees are still fucking vital for the atmosphere.

They're delicious trees.

Ehen I was little I had a toy of venom that you can make this plack goo come out of his chest.It had this huge worning lable.One of the things it said is that itcan kill trees.Iput that crap on a tree and a part of it rotted 2 years later.

Dingus Khan said:

They're roots go deep...rip them out of the ground...ALL of them...

lol....gotta luv lord of the rings.....hmmmm just pour gas with styrofoam mixed in it on the trees and light it..

I shall not tolerate such hurtful things said to our arboreous friends.

Ultimate DooMer said:

Well, with a bit of scripting, who knows?

Sounds like a plan... maybe when you finish Super Sonic, you have an... interesting new project on your hands.

Gokuma said:

Fear the Evil Dead trees. They'll rape you!

They always cut that scene out on british TV... I wonder why...