Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
El Inferno

Maps by El Inferno

Bump. I turned this dead thread into a place where I put links to all my published maps. 

I'll be updating the list whenever new stuff appears.

Congrat. for making one post compilling all your stuff :) i'll give them all a try 

Before this thread goes to a graveyard, I added some short map descriptions to make the post a bit more useful.

It's been exactly a year since my very first post with 2 cave maps:

So to celebrate this I decided to post some pictures!

Bd9453r.png

Y9sxUAF.png

7OsEQJx.png

FXGpdvZ.png

UCFqPkt.png

MJE6rBJ.png

CSyn6hf.png

sFGaaX5.png

Jbo8FLj.png

gqSScD9.png

OD6dZ8B.png

U2lX57Z.png

IkZMcp5.png

LkTkKBn.png

eCWgETD.png

KKsGIWc.png

Want more? Full album is here: https://imgur.com/a/B9IzZgn

Btw, two new maps appeared since the last update. I was hoping to finish dotw map 4 by June 18th but didn't have enough time for that. 

8 hours ago, Pure Hellspawn said:

can anyone upload a video of Latrodectus Geometricus? I feel its much harder than a 6.

UV-MAX? I found it impossible to kill all archviles, but you can exit the map easily

Edited by Astro X : realized I played the wrong map

6 hours ago, Pure Hellspawn said:

can anyone upload a video of Latrodectus Geometricus? I feel its much harder than a 6.

Sure, 

On 6/17/2021 at 7:52 AM, El Inferno said:

Dude, make independent releases for these, you can keep this thread a repository for all your works but putting this out solo might help get attention, attention that you very much deserve

Felt like speedmapping yesterday.

A short difficult chaotic slaughtermap. Almost maxed it in one attempt so it shouldn't be too bad (demo: rn3-00029.zip, 70% kills). 

rn3.zip

427JpaU.png

@nue, most maps posted here already have a separate thread. Others are shitpost speedmaps like this one which do not deserve much attention :)

yo it's been a while since I posted here, updated the list with stuff from the last half a year and played some of the maps on stream today:

Godhood Cathedral (I remember @Arbys550 requested a playthrough long time ago so here it is :^) )

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1249947754

Hyperload

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1249947753

Undercaves

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1249947755

Advent

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1249947752

Happy New Year!

An annual reminder that this thread exists.

Updated the list with 15 or so new entries since last time, now I am at (roughly) 89 maps in total, including couple soon tm ones.

2 minutes ago, El Inferno said:

89 maps in total

Wow you're a mapmaking machine. I played your first maps shortly before my previous Doom hiatus, impressive to see how much you've put out since then. I'll have to try some more soon!

yeah inferno is a prolific mapper and highly underrated among modern mapping heavyweights, his style is pretty distinct too, must be the OTEX, use of few textures, macroarchitecture, and idk like guitar midis, platforming, and slaughter

1 minute ago, plums said:

I played your first maps shortly before my previous Doom hiatus

Yeah I remember those times :p 

Your feedback on my first maps was quite valuable for me back then, so you're also partly responsible for me not giving up on this hobby early on and having made so much stuff later, thank you :)

3 minutes ago, El Inferno said:

Yeah I remember those times :p 

Your feedback on my first maps was quite valuable for me back then, so you're also partly responsible for me not giving up on this hobby early on and having made so much stuff later, thank you :)

That's really nice to hear actually :)

I come and go from this place for long periods without much warning, so I'm glad the timing worked out.

Not worth a separate topic so posting it here:

mancubusy_challenge.zip

These are some stupid mancubi dodging practice maps I've made some time ago. Finally managed to beat the last map and wanted to share in case somebody else wants to have a bad time too. Slots 3 and 4 are the original maps and 1-2 are easier warm-up things which are not complete bullshit to beat. Also included are demos for maps 3 and 4 with original wad files. 

Have (no) fun. And no, I'm not making a map 5 with 30 mancs (yet).