Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gore

Never kill the cacodemon.

Somewhere, a Pain Elemental is crying inside. It just cannot comprehend why it's not getting nearly as much love. After all, it has a friendlier smile, horns and cute, harmless arms!

8 minutes ago, Maes said:

Somewhere, a Pain Elemental is crying inside. It just cannot comprehend why it's not getting nearly as much love. After all, it has a friendlier smile, horns and cute, harmless arms!

Fuck that horrible sod and his disgusting children.

1 hour ago, Biodegradable said:

Fuck that horrible sod and his disgusting children.

But... but... but... it just wanted to be FRIENDLY, by creating even more FRIENDS for you and everybody to play with. Why, it even stops spitting them out and just playfully opens its mouth when things get too crowded, even it knows that :`(

On 7/17/2021 at 11:02 AM, Biodegradable said:

I love my Cacoboy, but I also don't want to be pelted with fireballs that smell of halitosis and have my face eaten off either. Also haha Caco go splato!

6dHAhwo.gif

This is so satisfying to say at least, also I want a link for the HUD

2 hours ago, Maes said:

But... but... but... it just wanted to be FRIENDLY, by creating even more FRIENDS for you and everybody to play with. Why, it even stops spitting them out and just playfully opens its mouth when things get too crowded, even it knows that :`(

god dammit stop it you're genuinely making me feel bad for that fuckball

I took this as a fun challenge. Tried it on e2m4 pistol start UV. 80 monsters with 11 of those cacos. They all survived. I got a little bit disoriented at the end and forgot where a secret was for a minute and also somehow a baron escaped me and got up to the crusher that was wacky

1 hour ago, Clippy said:

I took this as a fun challenge. Tried it on e2m4 pistol start UV. 80 monsters with 11 of those cacos. They all survived. I got a little bit disoriented at the end and forgot where a secret was for a minute and also somehow a baron escaped me and got up to the crusher that was wacky

new map idea :

a script selects a monster type depending on the chosen difficulty, no monster of that type may be hurt when playing the level. If a monster of that type dies then the player dies and perhaps even... If a monster of that type takes damage, then the player takes damage as well???

10 hours ago, Maes said:

butt what about the cyberdemon, does he also just want to be friends?