Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

DOOMWORLD IS IN KINDERGARTEN

(img)Happy birthday Doomworld! Doomworld opened several years after the release of Doom, so it was just getting started as a lot of venerable Doom resources were dying due to negligence and lack of interest. This really was the only place to go for the latest information on the things people were doing with the Doom source code. It's five whole years later and it's a wonder this strange little website is still standing, largely due to the efforts of one caped crusader. Thanks Ling!

Yay the cake has returned. I missed the cake. It is my God.
Oh and happy birthday Doomworld, you're still a deity also.

DooMBoy said:

/me calls the Spelling Police

.... who then promptly sic the Grammar Police on you ;)

ReX said:

.... who then promptly sic the Grammar Police on you ;)

Oh very good. Get back in the knife box. With puns and wit as sharp as that, you are going to cut someone. :-)

Happy B'day DW.

Enjay said:

Get back in the knife box. With puns and wit as sharp as that, you are going to cut someone.

Touchè. (Or is it Touché?)

[00:32] <@Isle> [IBQ] <GavinJCD> Happy birthday Ling }{ * fraggle_ sticks birthday candles in mewse }{ <mewse> ow }{ <fraggle_> well we dont have a cake damnit }{ <mewse> so }{ * Quasar` puts mewse into the oven }{ <mewse> this still sucks

Imp said:

I R BEING HAVING TEH GOODEST GRAMMAR HERES. I R TEH BESTEST. YOUS ALLZ NEEDED TO WORKZ ON YERS GRAMMARS MROANS!

NO YOU ARE

Imp's sig says:I'll shove a fireball DOWN YOUR THROUT!

Uh......huh.....ok, right.....

Sign in to follow this