Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Current State of Doomworld

So, with Ling stepping down from the admin position, Julian taking over, HACX getting a new guy to run the HACX page and all the rest, how does Doomworld's current state look?

I think that DW is the best doom site.Im here every day almost.The Rev is doing great job runing things.This site is geting better and better.

I'd say DW is ok but not community-spirit-wise what it was a year ago. That's just me being nostagiac though. It's probably better run now cause of a few things Ling and others have introduced making things easier for staff.

In the wider Doom community there are a few issues that could use resolution.

pritch said:

In the wider Doom community there are a few issues that could use resolution.

elaborate plz

Epyo said:

We already did this thread!

We already did a lot of threads, but that doesn't stop people recycling them every couple of weeks. :)

ravage said:

We already did this thread.

If you're going to say something, make sure it's not exactly like what someone else has already said! :P

Shit.

When you've got a staff member who doesn't do anything but post "fuck you faggots!" you've got a pretty big problem. And aren't admins supposed to help protect the welfare of their forum rather than resurrecting year-old threads that are only meant to cause havoc?

Oh, wow, how did I forget the staff member who bans people just cause he feels like it?

Arioch said:

shut the fuck up, assmunch

Your comment is worthless. A true mod should have done something to get this thread back on track, not to drift this into another flamewar again.

Ravage: try Gherkin's Q3CTF1 mod for Legacy, should be in Newstuff about 2 months ago