Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rotting Corpse

Fav 3rd perosn action game.

What is every one fave 3d person action game.Wich ones do you hate.

Im playing Tencu3 and it becomeing my fave.
I hate tomb raider.I think taht they shouldnt have goon passed 2 tomb raider games.

I've only played the demo version of Tomb Raider(1). Not too bad.

Heretic 2 was ok, but hadn't the same feel as the first.

Eradicator was like doom, but for 1st AND 3rd person.

Tenchu 1 was pretty fun. I also really liked Max Payne. Tenchu 2 didn't feel right, however. Tomb Raider got real old real quick for me, though. And I was probably one of the few who didn't find her all that attractive.

TeamKill said:

Tomb Raider got real old real quick for me, though. And I was probably one of the few who didn't find her all that attractive.

Hmm, I loved Tomb Raider 1 and 2, and the main reason I don't find Lara attractive is she's made of POLYGONS people, and only about 200 or so at that.
My all time favorite thirdperson action game is Shadowman.

I think it weard ot think a game chick is hot.So is thinking a modle is cuz most of them are heavaly air brushed.

Devil May Cry 1 and 2 are realy good.I have been playing alot of ps2 lately.

Max Payne is the most recent shooter that I think lived up to its hype, despite the fact that it's almost 2 years old now. I love that game.

It's a tie between Devil May Cry, the first Nightmare Creatures and Fatal Frame.

*EDIT* BTW, Demons Hand, your English skills are improving, good job. :)

Rarely ever play those games, but Res Evil 2 definitely takes the top.

The player characters are too damn cheesy though (just like in all the other RE games as far as I can see), and that kinda kills a lot of the enjoyment I would otherwise had got out of the game.

Tomb Raider is a game for horny teens, but if you focus on the gameplay, it can be interesting at times.

Heretic 2 is also a decent game imo. I'd have preferred it to be a first person fantasy shooter instead though.

My opinion on Tomb Raider is pretty much the same as dsm's. Resident Evil 2's controls are seriously irritating with low-quality graphics.

Fav TPS game in my book would rather be Max Payne.

Third Person games i have played so far:

Max Payne - Good game, love it.

Splinter Cell - Another game , the movement of the character animation is great, but the game is too linear at times.

Hitman 1 - 2 : The original hitman was kinda bad, no save option and linear to the extreme. Hitman 2 did a lot better.

Grand Theft Auto 3, hands down.

Thing is, I haven't played any others. But GTA3 still does own most other games I've played. Top ten easily.

The Resident Evil series and the Silent Hill series rule.
Tomb Raider was alright, but I never really got sucked into it like most people did.
Devil May Cry got boring FAST. I havent played the sequel though, so maybe things are different.

gta - vice city

It's really the only "camera following behind character" game that I ever play.

Glitchy camera stuff pisses me off bigtime. I'd like to see a first person view in GTA, but we can't have everything.

I would probably say Tapan Kaikki is my favorite except that it doesn't work anymore now that I have windows XP ;_; Hopefully the new version will fix that when it comes out.

I also like some of the real old-school games like Contra and Commando.

I played Commander Keen a lot when I was younger, but I don't really like it that much anymore.

BloodRayne. I've only played the demo, but damn its fun.

Others that I like -

Max Payne
GTA3
Splinter Cell

Oh, and does THPS2 count? :P

Max Payne is great if you feel the urge to be in your own action movie (which I Frequently do :P), but it gets a little thin if you try to play it more then once at a time.

However, ATM, my favourite 3rd person shooter would have to be Super Metroid!! But I’ve only recently started playing that, So it new and anything I say about it now will change after a month or so.

GTA3 is brilliant.

Also, the original Tomb Raider is a great game. I've never found a bunch of stupid polygons attractive AT ALL, and I loved the atmosphere of the game, especially the last few levels. The later levels of Tomb Raider 2 were good too. Although I prefer running around raiding tombs rather than killing people.

i forgot max payne, a very kick ass game.
also silent hill 2 and the resident evil games, however i really put them into action horror rather than 3rd person.

silent hill 2 and alice are the best at that, i mean everything is twisted and evil. pyrimid head, the queen of hearts, doormen, card guards, angela, the jabberwock staff and the great knife. cant go wrong with those. i really loved the lighting and shadow effects in silent hill 2, also for those of you who can find it there is a PC version of SH2.