Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoDOOManiac

I tried to kill Betruger during eye contact in Delta Labs 3...

To be fair, Betruger has already been imbued with supernatural powers at this point in the game, so it's not totally unreasonable to think he could survive some level of firepower. 

Of course, this begs the question of why he doesn't simply take care of the marine himself, as opposed to continually sending waves of demons to do so, but hey, that's super villain logic for you.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:38 PM, Caffeine Freak said:

To be fair, Betruger has already been imbued with supernatural powers at this point in the game, so it's not totally unreasonable to think he could survive some level of firepower. 

Of course, this begs the question of why he doesn't simply take care of the marine himself, as opposed to continually sending waves of demons to do so, but hey, that's super villain logic for you.

If given a choice, I would send fodder to take care of a nuisance while I handled more pressing matters.

6 hours ago, Sam Ellis said:

If given a choice, I would send fodder to take care of a nuisance while I handled more pressing matters.

Ah, but that's super villain mistake #2: the 'nuisance' is always less important than other 'pressing matters', until the nuisance refuses to die and becomes a rather pressing matter itself.

6 hours ago, Caffeine Freak said:

Ah, but that's super villain mistake #2: the 'nuisance' is always less important than other 'pressing matters', until the nuisance refuses to die and becomes a rather pressing matter itself.

Exactly lol

On 7/11/2021 at 4:38 AM, Caffeine Freak said:

Because he enjoys playing cat and mouse with him? And also Betruger needs an audience, and the marine is the only living person in the end that is not a brainless zombie or a beast-like demon.

On 7/24/2021 at 1:23 AM, Caffeine Freak said:

Right, the player reasonably earns a spot as a main threat to Betrueger's plans halfway the campaing. His later disregard for the player looks to me cartoony arrogance at that point.

Edited by Arl