Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Baroness

4 pics, one thread ;)

Whew! College has kept me very busy these days, but weell, I got some stuff to show :P
I can believe it!!!! It was so sweet form my CGI teacher to let me do the Doom logo on FormZ as a school assignment, while other schoolmates will bring "Mc Donalds'" and "Chilis'" logos, I'm gonna show my Doom logo this coming tuesday. I did not add the serif on it, since it would be easier to do, sorry :P (serifs are the small finishing lines that touch up the letter of certain fonts, look at the base logo in the image below)

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/doomtitle.htm

And this is the final image, low res :P

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/whackydoom.htm

And this is from today, is so weird and wild (judging from the fast pencil strokes), Two doomguys as central images, one standing and the other.....mmmmmhh...well, doing his USUAL job XD. There are lotsa demon heads in the image, which is way bigger than the original.

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/doomdoodle.htm
And now this was supposed to be a secret, for when I get finished my Doom page ;), Its a Baron of hell, who is allergic to.......MARINES!!! awwwwwwwwww look!!! you merely opened the file and he's already sneezing!!!*hugs him* An animation in progress, I need to ink it and color it.
http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/allergy.htm

I have already done the chibis, but not inked yet, I hate not having my quill near!! X(
(And also I need a pic for the Mancubus' weapon details to avoid screwing it up like the sick imp-archie....anyone?)

That little critter in the bottom right of this gets my vote. :P :) A good many others as well. :)

And allergy is pretty darn cute. Your trademark BOH? :)

ravage said:

That little critter in the bottom right of this gets my vote. :P :) A good many others as well. :)

And allergy is pretty darn cute. Your trademark BOH? :)

The werewolf?, heh I knew it ;)
And I just noticed that the bottom view of the logo looked weird :S

OK, you're too good at this...

*sees Silver run off into the sunset crying loudly*

I think you've finally done it...

Trasher][ said:
OK, you're too good at this...

*sees Silver run off into the sunset crying loudly*

I think you've finally done it...

My opinion might me a tad cold here, and not because of the comment. I don't find your drawings particularily well drawn or structured. I enjoy the drawings for their expressions and comic cuteness, not the skill used.

No offense.

Nah, I'm just having a joke around Silv, but you certainly have competition... can't wait for another HellBaroness comic...

Oh, and the Sneezing Baron's cool.

I thought it was biting at something. nyeh!

coo pics, the firstones the coolnessest

Trasher][ said:
Nah, I'm just having a joke around Silv, but you certainly have competition... can't wait for another HellBaroness comic...

Within comic drawing, yes. Within general art, she's always had plenty of competition from various fan artists, so her having competition now is really nothing new if you ask me.

And the pics are cool, but... are you sure that your DOOM logo will be well received in class? Wouldn't the teacher worry about your interest or something (I've read too many posts in the Everything Else forum about doomers who got in trouble for doing Doom art).

Personally, I like the third doodle mishmash of sketches - looks pretty cool - makes me look forward to Doom 3 even more so that I can really go back into the Doom drawing scheme (after Doom 3 is out, I'm gonna do Doom drawings like I haven't done since 1995).

Silverwyvern said:

My opinion might me a tad cold here, and not because of the comment. I don't find your drawings particularily well drawn or structured. I enjoy the drawings for their expressions and comic cuteness, not the skill used.

No offense.

None, really. I perfectly know that I'm no Boris Vallejo :P. I still have a looooooong way to go. Anatomy, Proportions, muscle and bone connections, line of action, vanishing points and foreshortening........and that's why I like to show my work, because I'm aware that I will receive all sorts of comments, and that is a good way to keep improving :)

dsm said:

Within comic drawing, yes. Within general art, she's always had plenty of competition from various fan artists, so her having competition now is really nothing new if you ask me.
And the pics are cool, but... are you sure that your DOOM logo will be well received in class? Wouldn't the teacher worry about your interest or something (I've read too many posts in the Everything Else forum about doomers who got in trouble for doing Doom art).

Sure!! The teacher asked the last week to bring logos that could be done in 3d, and I even brought the Doom cd (the doomguy surronded by demons) and she said it was okay. She even looked at the final result and she said it was okay. The main goal was to put in practice what we learned from the program, not the logo we wanted to do :)
And yes, I've been in troubles for doing this kind of art before, but it was only at high school(ahem....religious school), but in college is different because you are more independent and you can do what you like (unless assigned). I've been called Demonic so many times, but meh, I don't care! now excuse me, I must wash this sulphur face-pack from my face >;)

Personally, I like the third doodle mishmash of sketches - looks pretty cool - makes me look forward to Doom 3 even more so that I can really go back into the Doom drawing scheme (after Doom 3 is out, I'm gonna do Doom drawings like I haven't done since 1995).

I feel honoured!!! ^o^

heh, kewlio yo.
Teh first one reminds me of one thing.. Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom.

heh, dunno why, just came to my head once I saw it. :D

The second one looks like a logo, for like Doom or Baron Flakes or something. :D (which is a good thing :D)

Thirdo one looks neato, makes me think a a giant royal rumble, where the doomguys like Shinobi and hes like zipping all over the place kicking arse and slashing flesh. :D

Lastign one is awesome, I thought at first he was snapping at me or something, then I thought that he was dancing, so i danced with him, but then I figured he was sneezing, so i threw a tissue at my screen, to prevent spread of the sneezers. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

heh, kewlio yo.
Teh first one reminds me of one thing.. Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom.
heh, dunno why, just came to my head once I saw it. :D

LOL! Go figure!!! Heh, j/k :D

The second one looks like a logo, for like Doom or Baron Flakes or something. :D (which is a good thing :D)

Me wants Baron flakes!!!, with spicy hellish secret recipe!! "Free!! small arachnotron wind-up toy inside!!" "And with 666 coupons you can purchase your own cyberdemon!!!Show it off to your friends and toast your enemies!!!Make him the guardian of your room!!" (some assembling required)

Thirdo one looks neato, makes me think a a giant royal rumble, where the doomguys like Shinobi and hes like zipping all over the place kicking arse and slashing flesh. :D

"Destroy all monsters!!!" :P

Lastign one is awesome, I thought at first he was snapping at me or something, then I thought that he was dancing, so i danced with him, but then I figured he was sneezing, so i threw a tissue at my screen, to prevent spread of the sneezers. :D

I made the first drawings to make him look like as if he were going to die......And I wonder if he had green plasma mucus....eeeewww!! XP

and that's why I like to show my work, because I'm aware that I will receive all sorts of comments, and that is a good way to keep improving :)

You can say that again. Ever since I showed my doomguy drawing on these forums, I've felt encouraged to do art again. I've basically experienced a revival of sorts. Currently, I'm more interested in doing HeXen related art, but that won't last - just you wait until Doom 3 is out.

I've also experienced a general improvement in my own artworks, which is simply due to the fact that I've been looking at other people's art on thsi forum.