Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JacenXYZ

The Army of Insanity

The Core Question  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should I complete M01 before going into the rest?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, AtticTelephone said:

Can I make a map? I haven't worked on a community project in a while.

Sure. I'll have you reserved for a slot.

Alright. turns out I can't work on the project due to the fact I won't be able to finish it in time. I'll be taking the stuff I was working on and use them somewhere else.

I was a bit confused since I'm credited here but the HUDs from the video weren't made by me, then I downloaded the latest version and saw you used my old beta Town Infection status bar haha! :D well, I'm honoured!

11 hours ago, CoTeCiO said:

I was a bit confused since I'm credited here but the HUDs from the video weren't made by me, then I downloaded the latest version and saw you used my old beta Town Infection status bar haha! :D well, I'm honoured!

Yeah, I've been upgrading since the old HUDs I wasn't keen on.

On 7/25/2021 at 1:21 AM, AtticTelephone said:

Alright. turns out I can't work on the project due to the fact I won't be able to finish it in time. I'll be taking the stuff I was working on and use them somewhere else.

I understand. Don't pressure yourself.

UPDATE!

As of 08/13/21, I want to branch out more, so, as a result of this, I am unfortunately putting this community project on the shelf, the reason is that I have lost my touch with the Doom modding community and I need to start from scratch. This version of the project will be rebooted in the future, but right now, as things are, I have a lot of projects on my mind.

So, you are free to use any assets you've made for this mod for your own projects.

I'm sorry for this inconvienence.