Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kalinus

Share Your Sprites!

Redid the Principailty's death animation to have a little more bounce in it. Also, censored the pantyshot and gave her black pantyhouse instead. 

Principality-death-smol.gif

Principality-death.gif

certainly a big improvement over the original sprites @TommyGalano5 just curious but any plans to do the same for the other iwads?

On 7/30/2021 at 9:33 AM, TommyGalano5 said:

Hey it been a while just a heads up, finalization for the improved ZDOOM crouch sprites are nearly there here are some preview GIFs

20210730_191021.gif

20210730_221741.gif

You need to make full rotations so this will work with the minor sprite fix project.

20 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

You need to make full rotations so this will work with the minor sprite fix project.

I plan too SS but I'm a bit busy with some other projects but I will finish it in due time

Hello guys, I used some free time to draw a face for a n64 doomguy, and yes, it's kinda purple.

DoomSlayerFaceRepal.png.7a76c00086d5a6d2463b0c8c312badcf.png

I wanted to leave it to the doom 64 art style, I used the modern face as a base and readjusted the palette, the resolution, strokes and format, well, not very original

On 7/26/2021 at 5:41 AM, RomDump said:

Redid the Principailty's death animation to have a little more bounce in it. Also, censored the pantyshot and gave her black pantyhouse instead. 

Gotta be honest, the way her chest explodes, finishes falling apart, and only THEN does she get knocked over by the impact just makes the whole thing look super stiff and awkward.

Thought I'd share my version of Doom 3's Guardian of Hell.
TncOOLx.png
Full spritesheet here.
It's a franken-sprite using an edited Duke 3D Overlord and pieces from the Cyberdemon for the feet and of a model rip of the Guardian from Doom 3 for the head, arms and back. Feel free to use it in your mods if you want, just give credit.

Edited by Xim : missing word

@Xim excellent first post! that's pretty cool! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D

Not Doom related, just wanted to share this self-portrait thingy I did recently. Inspired by Hotline Miami sorta not really. First time back on dem pixels since I was 15 or so and eh, it worked! Feeling cute, might try doing some Doom sprites later idk.

Spoiler

Mikey_0.png.0170e3bce6f3a3e3bf185b56f2a8db48.png

Edited by Mike Stu : Hiding my giga head

On 7/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, RomDump said:

Principality-death.gif

I am looking at this animation for what it feels like 5 minutes and still don't get what exactly is going on.

15 hours ago, ChestedArmor said:

I am looking at this animation for what it feels like 5 minutes and still don't get what exactly is going on.

The Principality is shot strait through the chest and then falls backwards. I think it looks off because of how the top of the umbrella explodes as well. I might end up tweaking that.

All the frames are played at the exact same speed due to the way the gif was rendered. During the in game animation, the initial frames play quicker, then there is a brief pause and then she falls over. 

19 hours ago, Blue Phoenix said:

942943716_CPOS2scratch2.gif.445fff84f41f8df76f7ca16d28150f86.gifI'm working on a grenade launching enemy.

(And a quick update)

The middle part seems kinda blurry compared to the rest. Really cool otherwise!

20 hours ago, Blue Phoenix said:

942943716_CPOS2scratch2.gif.445fff84f41f8df76f7ca16d28150f86.gifI'm working on a grenade launching enemy.

(And a quick update)

Blood chin+chest makes him look like a rooster.

18 hours ago, CherryPoptartzzz said:

dragon man (just a slightly edited heretic beast i thought looked cool)

BEASA8A2.png

I love enemy variants...

I wonder if there's a Project Heretic/Hexen Brutality...

Hey it's Doomworld it's been a while, also if you've played "Escape from Tarkov" you'll know this guy 

(Note this is an upscaled sprite)

Untitled84_20210820144612.png

6 hours ago, TommyGalano5 said:

Hey it's Doomworld it's been a while, also if you've played "Escape from Tarkov" you'll know this guy 

(Note this is an upscaled sprite)

Untitled84_20210820144612.png

Sorry I had to do this:

UicQ3EV.png

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.

32 minutes ago, XLightningStormL said:

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.

ohno

On 8/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, ViolentBeetle said:

Blood chin+chest makes him look like a rooster.

a nice rooster tho

45 minutes ago, XLightningStormL said:

Dr Pavel, I'm CIA.

"You're a big guy... that means you have huge guts!"

Which is what I say whenever someone plays Map30 of Batman Doom.

EDIT: I really want to delete this post but I don't think it'd be fair to hypothetical people who like it more than I do and would be more upset if I did. Why do you have to complicate so many decisions, hypothetical people?