Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hell_Baroness

I morphed my brother into a Revenant!!

http://www.queen-ghidorah.netfirms.com/fredvenant.htm

Hehehehahahahahahah!!!! I just can't stop laughing because is soooooo funny, and my lil bro loved the result too :D
I just came up with the idea of photo manipulation and then I asked Fred: "Hey, don't you want to be a Doom monster?" and he says "Oh, COOL!!!" so I took my father's camera and took this first shot, and then altered it with some filters. I liked the pic, I may transform my parents and neighbors into monsters too.........a mancubus, a pinky, and my dad as a cyberdemon(since he has a broken leg and I may take the bondages as a reference >:)!! hehehahahahahahah!!! ROFL
And why not, even myself into a lost soul, another revenant, a spider mastermind or the Baroness herself.........who knows......

Little Faith said:

Seems like Hell Baroness is an adherent to the "Revenent wears pants" theory.

What, you want her to take a pic of he brother without pants? Would that make you happy? :P

Hell_Baroness said:

I always thought they wore ripped pants...or a red full body suit :P
And I was already preparing a comic related to it X)

Have you read the dreadful Doom novels again??? Bad girl, no candy for this week, baaaad girl ;-P

No, the Revenants do not wear any clothes besides that silvery armour covering their torso. The red stuff on their hips and legs is dried blood and filth. I thought that was pretty obvious, because its outline is too thin and bony around that area to possibly be considered pants/shorts - apparently it's not so obvious.

Anyway, it's a pretty interesting transformation.

dsm said:

Have you read the dreadful Doom novels again??? Bad girl, no candy for this week, baaaad girl ;-P

No, the Revenants do not wear any clothes besides that silvery armour covering their torso. The red stuff on their hips and legs is dried blood and filth. I thought that was pretty obvious, because its outline is too thin and bony around that area to possibly be considered pants/shorts - apparently it's not so obvious.

Anyway, it's a pretty interesting transformation.

Nooooooooo!!!! Gimme candy!!! I cannot live without candy!!! X)
And I haven't read the Doom novels, they didn't come to my country (unfortunately???)
Too bony?
And even for red tighties??

Hell_Baroness said:

Nooooooooo!!!! Gimme candy!!! I cannot live without candy!!! X)
And I haven't read the Doom novels, they didn't come to my country (unfortunately???)
Too bony?
And even for red tighties??

Heh, you should be relieved that they didn't reach your country - well, ok, that's really a matter of taste, but mind you that the majority of the doomers here do not like those novels (and I certainly detest them).

All right, maybe the revenant could wear tights and it'll still look bony, but it would make no sense for a fearsome undead demon creature that relishes in the pain and suffering of its victims. Making it covered in blood and filth makes a lot more sense.

All right, all right, here, have some candy ;-)

Little Faith said:

I think the revenant would actually look cooler if it had pants.

Oh and a Pimp Cane, oh oh and a hat with a feather in it. :D

dsm said:

All right, maybe the revenant could wear tights and it'll still look bony, but it would make no sense for a fearsome undead demon creature that relishes in the pain and suffering of its victims. Making it covered in blood and filth makes a lot more sense.

All right, all right, here, have some candy ;-)

*a candy is threw on the air*
*SNAP!!*
*munches*
YAY!!!!
:>
*barks*
:3

Im glad she put shorts on him. I dont think any one wants to see her bor naked. Even if hes a rotting corpes

Or you can consider that a way of keeping him recognizable from what he was before, let's say If I make a cyberdemon of someone who wears glasses, I would keep them on the final result to keep hints of the person ;)

You are realy crazy.I meen that in a goood way.

Thank you, I knew it 6.9

neato:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
:D
ok so it's not that great, but it certainly looks cool

DOOM Anomaly said:

Oh and a Pimp Cane, oh oh and a hat with a feather in it. :D

Who would he pimp? Imps?

Hmmm… could you use this same method to say... turn a photo me into a tap dancing imp on top of a flag pole with a mouth organ?

Damn, that's scarier than the real revenant. :P Seriously. You've opened a door to new methods of impse pictures...(read: transforming pr0n into impse)

Vulg@r said:

Damn, that's scarier than the real revenant. :P Seriously. You've opened a door to new methods of impse pictures...(read: transforming pr0n into impse)

You will burn in hell for that suggestion.

Ct_red_pants said:

Hmmm… could you use this same method to say... turn a photo me into a tap dancing imp on top of a flag pole with a mouth organ?

Heh, I knew that those questions were going to be asked sooner or later :P
Impse morphing? That's too dangerous....I work in front of MANY people at school. And...uh...that's not my biz...
Other's pic morphing? Heh, I dunno, you'll have to send them via e-mail and wait for me to get the time to work on them :P

I suggest removing the pants, on the image, not your brother! one way would be to slim them down and blend them into the bone at the base. and I think the eyeballs need to go, would be more creepy and faithful to the original.

Awesome, nearly 3 year bump, good show. I'm sure she's still monitoring this thread closely.