Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Where are you hiding my comics?

Grrrr...this is pissing me off. The place where I bought all my Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comics from seems to be down (http://www.mailordercentral.com/slgstore/). Does anyone know where else I can buy them?

The thing that worries me is that this is the website of the company that prints JTHM. What this means, I don't know.

Demons Hand said:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/

Thast ware I go to get my comics. Sice ya like johnny have you read miracal man yet.

The Hell? While Slave Labor Graphics sold them for $2.50, this site sells them for $20.00 at the least, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. And no, I haven't even heard of Miracle Man.

Edit: wait, this isn't foreign prices is it?

the_Danarchist said:

Grrrr...this is pissing me off. The place where I bought all my Johnny the Homicidal Maniac comics from seems to be down (http://www.mailordercentral.com/slgstore/). Does anyone know where else I can buy them?

The thing that worries me is that this is the website of the company that prints JTHM. What this means, I don't know.

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, eh? With comics like that, no wonder this country's going to hell.

DooMBoy said:

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, eh? With comics like that, no wonder this country's going to hell.

Dude,have you ever read a Johnny comic?
Great stuff.

Yeah, its the greatest comic ever (well I haven't read any other Johnen Vasquez comics yet so maybe not :P). But anyway, that second link doesn't work.

Also, why would they charge collector's prices for a comic that is reprinted four times a year?

the_Danarchist said:

Also, why would they charge collector's prices for a comic that is reprinted four times a year?

You were porbaly lookg at the first run ish's. Look for the reprints.

It said 12th printing for issue #2. I have an eleventh printing that I bought a few months ago, and it only cost me $2.50 fresh off the presses (or however long they had it sitting in their warehouse).

Hers how to use the mile high comics surch.
Use the left search option unclick the back ish. When you find the realsts schroll to the right.

why don't you just pick up the trade paperback for 15 dollars and be done with it?

pregnant with worms said:

why don't you just pick up the trade paperback for 15 dollars and be done with it?

Why pay $15 for it when ya can pay 2.50.
It seems like a waste of cash to me.

pregnant with worms said:

I heard it doesn't have any Wobbly-Headed Bob in it. What would JTHM be without Wobbly-Headed Bob?

DooMBoy said:

what are you talking about??? i wouldn't think there were people wanting to censor violence in a DOOM forum of all places.

the_Danarchist said:

I heard it doesn't have any Wobbly-Headed Bob in it. What would JTHM be without Wobbly-Headed Bob?

that's true. all the 'meanwhiles' are reprinted in the trade paperback 'squee's big book of unspeakable terror', which is also a good read.

Man...the site is still down and I haven't found anywhere to get any. Man this sucks. :(