Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
everennui

what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

On 8/7/2021 at 9:07 AM, Remilia Scarlet said:

kktyPUH.gif

I'd like to ask you to include a copy of GZDoom with this mod if you one day release it.

4 minutes ago, Nikku4211 said:

Yes, I really put the Airpod shotty into Chocolate Doom.

The what?

The sprite also reminds me of SUPERHOT.

10 minutes ago, maxmanium said:

The what?

The sprite also reminds me of SUPERHOT.

This:

Never played Superhot.

The three tech base levels of my project are finally almost ready for release, here's one of my favorite rooms.

Screenshot_Doom_20210814_110218.png

6 hours ago, game said:

I'd like to ask you to include a copy of GZDoom with this mod if you one day release it.

It's not a mod, just a set of levels.  Specifically this community project, which is compatible with both K8Vavoom (what I took that gif with), and GZDoom.  So just use your normal copy of GZDoom for it.

Even if it was a mod, unless I had customized GZDoom, I wouldn't include the engine with it since that's sorta silly :-P 

5 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

It's not a mod, just a set of levels.  Specifically this community project, which is compatible with both K8Vavoom (what I took that gif with), and GZDoom.  So just use your normal copy of GZDoom for it.

Even if it was a mod, unless I had customized GZDoom, I wouldn't include the engine with it since that's sorta silly :-P 

Thanks for the link. I'll definitely check out the wad. Though I don't find Doom fun to play in gzdoom. I just tried some map from AUGER;ZENITH and yeah, not feeling any of it. I wish there was a port like prboom+ that unlocks the gameplay potential of those stunning gzdoom maps.

10 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

DOOM18.png.fba451e95dd166a7455aa1c8102917a4.png

Yes, I really put the Airpod shotty into Chocolate Doom.

it needs to shoot out a projectile that is a big soundwave that does A_RADIUSTHRUST for damage.

2 hours ago, SkeletronMK666 said:

it needs to shoot out a projectile that is a big soundwave that does A_RADIUSTHRUST for damage.

A_RadiusThrust is sadly not available in vanilla DeHackEd.

just started a new map an hour ago

the-temple-of-the-robot-devil.png

here he is in granite instead

the-temple-of-the-robot-devil2.png

EDIT

tried with a more black texture and it did not work... then I tried with a more red texture...

Screenshot-Doom-20210815-213113.png

Edited by CBM

690413506_inferyesscr1.png.681bf392f803f4d6c0a6144e421c77f2.png

I made a E3M1 replacement, maybe I'll make a whole episode out of it... I had to manually edit the LINEDEFS lump in Slade just to make the stupid action 37 work. I also somehow messed up the sector references along the way, even though it all looks fine in Slade and Doombuilder... I just changed one sector's light and texture to make it look not broken, so now everything's totally fine for sure. Maybe it won't brick anyone's Playstation 7 when played in a new source port five years from now.

Not much to show today, but I improved some areas and added a few new sectors to continue the progress of my map.

I liked how it looks in the end, though I sadly could not do much, I will try to keep some constant progress through these days.

Also... I think I should start uploading to imgur, the upload limit here is hindering me and I can not do multi-delete or anything, nor it clears much space.Screenshot_Doom_20210817_031003.png.e6af6963359a770a226a75787b072d9f.png

Added the UAC logo and a outside view where you can see the sea, because this is vainilla, you will not see fish, seaweed or anything, but I feel this adds some kind of immersion to simulate how deep down you are within the ocean.

Screenshot_Doom_20210817_031019.png.0c40323ced8092dec75d07ab4fc9e31a.png

The blue signs will tell you quick information regarding what the door at its side leads to, with "quick information" simply referring to the name of the room or sector.

I added this so it could make it easier for future players to know what the locked or open doors would lead them (Only if they are important rooms), and thus, serve as reference while they explore around.

Any quick feedback would be appreciated though I am focusing on gameplay mostly, enough so it looks enjoyable for the eyes, and playable enough.

Oh, and I was planning to use DooM 64 lighting on the red lights, but eh.. It looked weird because I may not know how to use correctly.

sorry for writing a lot I really try to not do it always

Pretty new to mapping for real, currently making a practice map with cc4tex. Going for some cool helltech I guess?

Screenshot (80).png

On 8/14/2021 at 8:52 AM, MDevlin said:

Destructible environment test:

some creative use of lowering floors! great

9 minutes ago, Triangle Box Studio said:

MAP06.png.d3daa3bcc5ee872213106f9d0d59c2f0.png

This is map 6 of the WAD that I am making for my
sister's birthday. I started the WAD in February. I wanted it
to be done this month, but next month it should finish.

Yesss, I finally get to see one of the map layouts after all these months lol. Looking really cool! I'll make an LP of this like I did last year! 

Screenshot_Doom_20210818_175100.jpg.229b20f087fb9fd3e4c25fc2953ccc6a.jpgScreenshot_Doom_20210818_175123.jpg.5ded23aca9fe6751cf10b489c50d03c1.jpgScreenshot_Doom_20210818_175140.jpg.2c7912e1620273d84703ddf0133b5768.jpg

I am trying to map something new after a long time for Doomworld Maximum Project 2021.

It's pretty basic now, I am trying some of my favorite things like shadows and some detailed (ugly) doomcute (like the pipe there).

I am still a noob in mapping but such community projects motivate me to try something without fear of not reaching the standards.

Very wholesome sibling relationship between you and Kokoro, I must say. Looking forward to the actual map being released!

16 minutes ago, Triangle Box Studio said:

MAP06.png.d3daa3bcc5ee872213106f9d0d59c2f0.png