Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeMystic

Doomworld Writes A Grocery List

Alright my beautiful people, I just moved into my first ever apartment. I told myself to write a grocery list and I haven't yet. So instead I'm giving that task to y'all.

I made some rules for this post instead of a fucking grocery list.

1. One item per post.

2. Under $10 USD per item

3. Post with the most likes and fits the above rules no matter how ridiculous gets bought.

The least expensive Frozen chicken. it's actually just soy in a shit ton of breadcrumbs. The most expensive frozen chickens are usually 7 or 8 bucks, so the least expensive should be way under that budget. 

28 minutes ago, ZeMystic said:

Alright my beautiful people, I just moved into my first ever apartment. I told myself to write a grocery list and I haven't yet. So instead I'm giving that task to y'all.

I made some rules for this post instead of a fucking grocery list.

1. One item per post.

2. Under $10 USD per item

3. Post with the most likes and fits the above rules no matter how ridiculous gets bought.

A large bag of regular M&Ms (or whatever variety of them you like, such as Milk Chocolate, Peanut, Peanut Butter, Fudge Brownie, etc)

1 minute ago, Decay said:

Nice can of canned chicken

jgl2wbr98omz.jpg

Damn, Egg Boy had that on his bingo card! No fair! I went for canned hamburger

1 minute ago, Chip said:

This is my new favorite thread. 

Agreed, I know Ze and this would make great diet food, that being anything other than Genshin Impact

1 minute ago, The BMFG said:

great value salt and vinegar chips

Just ate some of those like 3 seconds ago. This needs to be a purchase Ze

heads of romaine lettuce. if some other folks could tack on some honeycrisp apples and caeser dressing there's a mean salad on the horizon for @ZeMystic

1 minute ago, msx2plus said:

heads of romaine lettuce. if some other folks could tack on some honeycrisp apples and caeser dressing there's a mean salad on the horizon for @ZeMystic

Idk man, nothing beats a plate of fine cuisine like canned chicken pate with fried potato crisp, served with a spam gelatin salad

1 hour ago, Argent Agent said:

Some old Jello Salad you found in your grandpappy's cupboards.
Salad-Flavored-Jello-Ad001.jpg

I take absolutely no credit for any of this, this is an abomination and a besmirching of my good name.

a pound of cheese.

Never been to America so no idea how much this would cost. If it isn't less than 10 USD, buy 10 USD worth of cheese