• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Random Image Thread

Back to the future...

LItw3CG.jpg

Back to the present...

Christopher Lloyd (82) & Michael J. Fox (60) today in Washington DC for AwesomeCon.

E9chxWJXsAEFRGd?format=jpg&name=orig

E9ecsSeWUAsHO1j?format=jpg&name=orig

13 hours ago, sluggard said:

240566381_3066440256960629_2396818642713

Awww, Beebo really reminds me of my little Lilly Kitty:

I really wish I could've seen her as a kitty, but she wasn't adopted until she was around a year old.dyL0Nrw.jpg

4 hours ago, deus-ex said:

Christopher Lloyd (82) & Michael J. Fox (60) today in Washington DC for AwesomeCon.

So Christopher Lloyd was 46 in BTTF 1?? Wow. I'm nearly his age now. He was my childhood idol so that's ok

16 minutes ago, jupiter_ex said:

So Christopher Lloyd was 46 in BTTF 1?? Wow. I'm nearly his age now. He was my childhood idol so that's ok

Random aside, he was on ncis a year or so ago. He plays goofy, odd characters so often its easy to forget he is a phenomenal actor. He played a pearl harbor vet fighting to be recognized so he could be laid to rest on the wreck with his comrades. The scene where he recounted the battle was amazing.

1 hour ago, jupiter_ex said:

I was amazed to find out he was still alive. I always thought he was in his 60's in BTTF, and late 50's in Taxi. Which would put him in his 100's, I guess I was off by a decade or two, but he plays crazy old guys well. I can't believe he was 46 when they filmed Back to the Future. It must've been a real collaboration between him being a great actor, and the makeup team doing their damnedest to make him look like a crazy old guy.