What worm kicks the most ass?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What worm kicks the most ass?

• Dune, sandworms
    • tremors, graviods and spawn
    • real, non-fiction worms
    • other....
    • dude, worms suck (loser choice)

well to me the giant worm is something very cool. My favorite are the ones from dune. I mean they are just cool to look at, in both the movie and the sci-fi series. however i think the ones in the older movie looked better. infact every time i see a cooked hotdog, where the ends have exploded out, i think of a sandworm. Also you can ride the worms, without being eaten as the case is with graviods. topping things off is the fact they make that spice stuff.

anyway what worm is your favorite. if there are any other giant worm movies/books feel free to add.

You misspelled Gravoids.

How about the worms from Beetlejuice? Or the ones from the game series "Worms"?

Ultimate DooMer said:

Worms armed with bazookas, grenades, shotguns etc.

...and sheep. You forgot the sheep.

DooMBoy said:

Earthworm Jim.

Damn. I was gonna say that one.

I like the big worms from Mystic quest and the ones from the Worm games. "Oi! nutta!"

Shaviro said:

heh. Those were the days! :)

Yep, I miss those days :(

The show was cool, with jim taking on psycrow, prof monky-for-a-head and the other evil minions. :D

what was Earthworm jim 3d like btw?

Dune's sandworms! They rock. Everytime I heard something like 'sandworm approaching' it scared the shit out of me. That was the perfect time to retreat all forces immediately.

BlueSonnet said:

The show was cool, with jim taking on psycho crow, prof monky-for-a-head and the other evil minions. :D

what was Earthworm jim 3d like btw?

The 3D game was horrific. A true dissapointment. The humor was still there though.

And it's Psycrow
Heh.

Actually, come to think of it, Death Worms are fun black dark terror. They ravage all over the place, are big as craters (like ones on the moon), and eat everything. It's even funnier when a Dementist rides one until it falls off.

Dune ownz you dammit. Too bad I missed the mini-series for Children of Dune last night. :(

Disorder said:

Dune's sandworms! They rock. Everytime I heard something like 'sandworm approaching' it scared the shit out of me. That was the perfect time to retreat all forces immediately.

Remember that old Dune game? It used to give me nightmares just seeing paul dissintegrate in the sand. I finally found it too. :)

Now I just gotta find that other old game, Darkwolf. (got the shareware and cant get it to run dammit. :( )