Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rotting Corpse

Resident Evil Online.

I heard about that.

Too bad its for ps2.

I want a comp version.

RE is one of my favorite games, but it seems to be going down the shitter now, starting with RE3. I hated the Nemesis with his Rocket Launcher. Fucking gay. And one of the newer games had a monster with a machine gun. gayer. I like to kill enemies like zombies and hunters at a distance, not while they are shooting at me.

I heard about this too. And I'm trying to figure out how a massively multiplayer survival-horror game is supposed to work.

If anyone needs me, I'll be camping Nemesis's spawn.

Only if it were like little coop adventures would it work. OR DEATHMATCH!111

Edit: I'm also surprised that the Gamecube hasn't tried to kick off it's internet gaming stuff yet either or I'm sure this would be a GC title.

It sounds like Re online is a ps2 title only.But capcom also said that there would be no more ps2 re games.Now there makeing re online.

RE Nemesis was a fine game. It was Code Veronica that sucked.

I cant really see how a survival horror game is supposed to work online. But who knows, maybe it will be cool.

i never really got into re3 as much as the first two. i was too busy crying like a little girl because of that nemesis bastard. i'm wondering how much replay value a title like re online could actually manage to have.

Looks like a squad-based strategy/3rd person shooter with the whole RE horror thing. Cool idea, but (like the above poster said,) unless they're making tons of different, random scenarios, it would get pretty old. Plus the whole Playstation thing...

NailGunner said:

Looks like a squad-based strategy/3rd person shooter with the whole RE horror thing. Cool idea, but (like the above poster said,) unless they're making tons of different, random scenarios, it would get pretty old. Plus the whole Playstation thing...

Yeah, being on the Umbrella hit crew or the STARS teams would rule.

Trasher][ said:
I wanna be a zombie.

Then the only things you should be saying now is "Mooooaaaaannn, uuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhh" :-P

J/k

But i'd be eating the brains of spawn-campers! CAMPER BRAINS!

That's better than being a fuckin' ninja! Well, maybe not, but it's close.

i want to be tofu. he's so rad it hurts. especially the sound he makes when he walks.