Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSC

React To The Profile Pic Above You

A baffled stare.

Sir Topham Hat wouldn't let him and his dazzling electric-blue hair take care of the Midwest Sodor line. "You're too, uhh, electrifying..." he scuffed, with an apologetic half-tone to his voice. "I am afraid our passengers would think the same. I'm sorry."

The electric catenary engine was unsatisfied, yet understanding. In a sad resolve and overwhelmed by feelings of uselessness, they chugged along to the train yard. All the while, they were stuck in endless reflection.

*Maybe I was not meant to be a train,* he thought, as he slowly rolled over. *Maybe everyone has a point in thinking an electric engine is weird. Maybe I want to be a rich London maid's beside lamp, or kitchen appliance, or foot-massager. Why am I the only one like this?*

With a final tear, he hesitated for a long moment, before hiccuping out his request to the train yard operator. "Dis... d-dismantle."

And the cranes lowered.

Edited by Gustavo6046

That hair looks cool! Can't tell if that is a happy stare, or judgemental, or silly or playful or what. I'll assume you're happy :D

Looks like normal boy, but, inside, completely computer-controlled brain.

No emotion, No remorse. A state-of-the-art killing machine.

They look like us, and they're already here. May God have mercy on us all.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.