Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angry Saint

Romantic / love themed wads

I'm going to get merried and before it I will have to pass a night alone as my future wife will be at a bachelorette party.

Can you suggest me some romantic wads or love themed addons for a "doom pre-wedding marathon"?

Congrats! Interesting topic, not many things come to mind. I'll plug my old debut release Doomguy Gets a Puppy, which might fit the bill. Definitely not "romance" themed, but it's about the unshakeable bond between grizzled space marine and cute pet at least. (Also I made it with my then-girlfriend, now-fiancée, so there's some behind-the-scenes romance at least!)

Jimmy's Project: Kate is a sweet tribute to friendship with some nice purple tones and sector hearts, although it's probably a bit somber for a pre-wedding Doom marathon. And again not about specifically romantic love. Still, that's the other thing that immediately comes to mind.

Congratulation on your wedding!!!

But, love or romanthic themed, depends on how you define love, first.

I think that most mapsets are a work of love and passion.
So, yes, maybe we were giving love all this time to those ugly demons.

;)

So, depending on how you define love, Kama Sutra (the Hindu text counts, too) may fill the bill :)

There is also a softer and much more intereting take of love on Mr. Friendly.

3 minutes ago, Big Ol Billy said:

Congrats! Interesting topic, not many things come to mind. I'll plug my old debut release Doomguy Gets a Puppy, which might fit the bill. Definitely not "romance" themed, but it's about the unshakeable bond between grizzled space marine and cute pet at least. (Also I made it with my then-girlfriend, now-fiancée, so there's some behind-the-scenes romance at least!)

Jimmy's Project: Kate is a sweet tribute to friendship with some nice purple tones and sector hearts, although it's probably a bit somber for a pre-wedding Doom marathon. And again not about specifically romantic love. Still, that's the other thing that immediately comes to mind.

Very cute, downloading right now!

There's a whole X-rated directory in IDGames under themes/.

Before you download them, just know that the New York mirror does not host WADs in this directory.

Congratulations for your wedding!

I remember some kind of map with a romantic theme for Doomworld Mega Project, don't remember the year. The title have something with "Dr love" in it iirc

I'd just focus on the wedding if I were you, aswell as 

Spoiler

the imminent sex.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha I would have never expected to run across a topic with a title like that. Sorry, but this made me laugh 

Leaving the humour and the laughs aside, I don't know of any WADs with such thematic as "Romantic". However, when it comes to "love" I can think of JUST ONE.

I think there is a mod when you have to take care of a Cacodemon. The name's "Pet a Cacodemon" or something like it. Never played said mod, but I once ran across a video of it on YT

Of course, said mod is about love, but the kind of love a man could have for his pet, not the kind of love a man could have for his wife. So, that is the only thing I can suggest you, man. Congratulations for your marriage, man. And best wishes

All WADs are but one chapter in the ever-expanding love story between Doomguy and his Super Shotgun. 

5 hours ago, P41R47 said:

I think that most mapsets are a work of love and passion.
So, yes, maybe we were giving love all this time to those ugly demons.

;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Man, I can't stop laughing 

This shit is definetely making the night for me

1 hour ago, Mr. Freeze said:

All WADs are but one chapter in the ever-expanding love story between Doomguy and his Super Shotgun. 

Doom 1 WADs aren't, though.

1 hour ago, Nikku4211 said:

49 minutes ago, TheNoob_Gamer said:

All WADs are but one chapter in the ever-expanding love story between Doomguy and his shotgun. 

There, that's better.

Gather round, little Doomlings - it’s time for an extremely disturbing showcase of an oldie but a goldie, nothing but pure romance here:

4 hours ago, Nikku4211 said:

Every story needs a prologue. 

Now I want to create a VN about relationships between doomguy and demons...

You know, take the imp to the restaurant, make together a homework, spy her sister in the shower...uh, wait, what.

Hmmm...

5 minutes ago, Angry Saint said:

thanks to you all, I had a wonderful evening!

Conglaturations on your wedding. ^w^

Spoiler

Also what the dog doin?

20 minutes ago, Not Jabba said:

The dog just runs around, and you can pet it.

We've had Doom WADs where you can kill demons, Doom WADs where you can kill non-human animals, and now we have Doom WADs where you can pet non-human animals.

What a journey.

uwu